Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Maoist Pussy posted:

How do I become good at doing sex stuff with my butt? I don't want to be bad at it.

Do a lot of squats, you want to get strong thigh muscles because it's really embarrassing if you talk a big game about being good at doing sex with your butt but once you start stroking a dude off with your rear end your legs get tired after 3 minutes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Do a lot of squats, you want to get strong thigh muscles because it's really embarrassing if you talk a big game about being good at doing sex with your butt but once you start stroking a dude off with your rear end your legs get tired after 3 minutes.

never talk a big game about your butt ability. Butt stuff falls definitely into don't talk about it, be about it status. just be using your butt indiscriminately, use other people's butts to to learn various techniques

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
imo just hire a hype man to do the talking for you

MS Paint
Sep 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
What about the woman who can reach into her own butt and give me a handjob while I'm in her vagina?

That is the talent I demand of my females.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Gonna disagree here. Kegels are better for the anus.

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo

Trixie Hardcore posted:

imo just hire a hype man to do the talking for you

hey yo butt, if the world is sleeping we got to wake everybody up
hey yo, hey yo butt
I don't wanna see no crying at my butt's funeral

MS Paint
Sep 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Al Borland posted:

I always do Kegels.

Every minute of every day I am constantly doing them.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Al Borland posted:

You should be doing both obviously. Do squats with kegel balls inside of you, two birds, one stone.

e: I just accidentally seriousposted here

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Trixie Hardcore posted:

You should be doing both obviously. Do squats with kegel balls inside of you, two birds, one stone.

Anal training weights work well too. Just hook them on your inner rectum and start pulling it in while fighting the gravity. Eventually you'll work your way up from 1 pound to 5 pound weights. Really tighten that sphincter it'll be like a loving dick sucking rectal vacuum by the time you're done.

Kegel balls are a good idea though I think they sell them on long beadlike strings in various sizes.

E: you weren't serious previously? I'm dead serious always in GBS.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Al Borland posted:

Anal training weights work well too. Just hook them on your inner rectum and start pulling it in while fighting the gravity. Eventually you'll work your way up from 1 pound to 5 pound weights. Really tighten that sphincter it'll be like a loving dick sucking rectal vacuum by the time you're done.

Kegel balls are a good idea though I think they sell them on long beadlike strings in various sizes.

E: you weren't serious previously? I'm dead serious always in GBS.

lol at this anal noob mistaking anal beads for kegel balls

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Protip: if your kegel balls ain't making jangly sounds when you move you're doing it wrong.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Trixie Hardcore posted:

lol at this anal noob mistaking anal beads for kegel balls

Lol holy poo poo i just googled kegel balls they seriously do look like anal beads but for your vagina holy poo poo.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
They used to be called ben wa balls & they are a legit good time

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Trixie Hardcore posted:

They used to be called ben wa balls & they are a legit good time

How much bigger are they? I can't tell from the picture. I've seen some pretty big anal beads (size of pool balls)

sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed
how to train your anus

my favorite disney

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Skeleton King posted:

how to train your anus

my favorite disney

I thought that was reamworks.

sleeve
Jun 28, 2008

Maoist Pussy posted:

How do I become good at doing sex stuff with my butt? I don't want to be bad at it.

Well I'VE HEARD that you putt in a butt plug like the OP and then hit the elliptical machine for a few hours a day. Just don't make too much noise or they'll kick you out of the Planet Fitness, and if they find out about the but plug thay will cancel you're membership and sometimes even call the cops I'VE HEARD.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

sleeve posted:

Well I'VE HEARD that you putt in a butt plug like the OP and then hit the elliptical machine for a few hours a day. Just don't make too much noise or they'll kick you out of the Planet Fitness, and if they find out about the but plug thay will cancel you're membership and sometimes even call the cops I'VE HEARD.

Also don't wear black pants or they'll see your semen stains.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Al Borland posted:

How much bigger are they? I can't tell from the picture. I've seen some pretty big anal beads (size of pool balls)

They come in multiple sizes but most modern ones are like an 1 to 1.5 inches. Anal beads are meant for stimulation whereas kegel balls are meant to be small & heavy so that you have the urge to grasp them with your kegel muscles. They have a weighted ball within a ball that rolls around inside the outer ball creating a vibrating sensation so when you grasp it with your kegel muscles you feel the soft vibration. The idea is you use them for a bit everyday like an exercise routine in order to strengthen those muscles & eventually have a snatch strong and tight enough to snap off a dick, or as they say in Germany, "Ich werde deinen Schwanz weg schnappen und speichern Sie den Arzt Rechnung!"

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's
"I'll snap your dick off and save the doctor's bill!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Trixie Hardcore posted:

The idea is you use them for a bit everyday like an exercise routine in order to strengthen those muscles & eventually have a snatch strong and tight enough to snap off a dick, or as they say in Germany, "Ich werde deinen Schwanz weg schnappen und speichern Sie den Arzt Rechnung!"

5'd

• Locked thread