Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
YoungSexualNorton
Aug 8, 2004
These are good for the children's brains.
if you leave them in a long time it will mess up your rear end Hole

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
Not true, in fact, butt plugs are known to stretch the anal cavity, allowing for easier intake of things up the butt. I hear it also makes making GBS threads way easier, just not if the butt plug is still in. (Little joke there). I would say, leave your butt plugs in for as long as it takes to train your anus, and then size up or down accordingly, just like ear gauges.

SPACE HOMOS
Jan 12, 2005

I ruined all my internal organs by leaving my giant 2'5" butt plug in for 12 hours a day.

free Trapt CD
Aug 22, 2013

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
usually leave mine in whenever i leave the house. makes riding my vespa an... interesting experience :getin:

PlantRobot
Feb 13, 2010
don't you mean "take out" time OP?

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
until you feel like taking a poo poo obviously

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
i use the one-for-one approach: look at the time (in 12 hour time) when you put it in and leave it in that long, so if you insert at 4 pm that's 4 hours. if you insert at noon or midnight thats 12 hours. this helps synchronize your body clock

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I knew a lady who would keep one in all day then drink a bowl of her piss so i guess the proper length of time is all day so you can breathe deep the dookie fumes but it's also important to drink your own piss

She was also dating a guy in his 50s when she was 20

Hayburner
Jan 29, 2005

hi
this is a great questiion to ask, op, and very brave to do so also

bitchtard
Dec 3, 2010

That thing will dry out and then you're in for a whole new kind of butthole hurt.

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

“We don’t really know where this goes — and I’m not sure we really care.”
How many of you are posting in this thread with a butt plug up their rear end?

sleeve
Jun 28, 2008
You just have to trust you're body man. It will fall out on its own once your but hole has had enough.

SPACE HOMOS
Jan 12, 2005

Mustang posted:

How many of you are posting in this thread with a butt plug up their rear end?

I jerry-rigged a butt plug so that my PC won't turn on unless my plug is up my butt. It helps with posting.

Fireless Phoenix
May 4, 2012

by Lowtax
i leave mine in almost always; it's how i get through the work day tbqh.

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
a parody thread! ha ha! im using the internet!!!

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

bitchtard posted:

That thing will dry out and then you're in for a whole new kind of butthole hurt.
bitchtard have you never heard of silicone lube? Don't leave home with a buttplug rammed up your anus without it!

SPACE HOMOS posted:

I jerry-rigged a butt plug so that my PC won't turn on unless my plug is up my butt. It helps with posting.
Do you have a DIY tutorial for this?

I'm not sure what my average buttplug leave in time is because when Master has me in the leather mask it's easy to lose track of time but my best guess is 20 hours.

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy

sleeve posted:

You just have to trust you're body man. It will fall out on its own once your but hole has had enough.

this is true
high 5 abused rear end buddy

insaneway
Feb 10, 2014

I think when there's enough will and aggression, there's no shortage of talent either.
-Jurgen Klinsmann-
You mean you're supposed to take it out?

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Do you want to destroy my anus
Whooooah whoooah whoooaaah!

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Robo Reagan posted:

I knew a lady who would keep one in all day then drink a bowl of her piss so i guess the proper length of time is all day so you can breathe deep the dookie fumes but it's also important to drink your own piss

She was also dating a guy in his 50s when she was 20

which subforum does she moderate

Fireless Phoenix
May 4, 2012

by Lowtax

Hogge Wild posted:

which subforum does she moderate

that story has all the makings of a best-selling erotic novel so i'm gonna go with eggplant wizard (:rip:)

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Robo Reagan posted:

lol cool

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
A long time ago, a girlfriend of mine wanted me to wear a buttplug like on her orders or schedule or something, and I just now realized how weird that is. Like, why would you want your straight male boyfriend to wear a buttplug.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Maoist Pussy posted:

A long time ago, a girlfriend of mine wanted me to wear a buttplug like on her orders or schedule or something, and I just now realized how weird that is. Like, why would you want your straight male boyfriend to wear a buttplug.
storage

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Maoist Pussy posted:

Because chicks are actually into butt stuff just most straight males are really bad at it imo

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Maoist Pussy posted:

The weird part is the schedule.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

LethalGeek posted:

Because chicks are actually into butt stuff just most straight males are really bad at it imo

Can you elaborate on this? It would help me unpack some of my experiences from that time.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
I would never let a girl stick something up my butt, it just seems unnatural.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
I mean, it seems vaguely erotic but I'm just not sure what the end game is.

ass
Sep 22, 2011
Young Orc

bitchtard posted:

Just spray WD40 in your rear end in a top hat if the buttplug gets stuck.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

TangentEnigma posted:

if you leave them in a long time it will mess up your rear end Hole

not true at all. At worst poo will collect around it. Your rear end in a top hat is an amazing muscle OP.

Trixie Hardcore posted:

The weird part is the schedule.

Nah she probably wanted to do a remote one you could dial on your phone and cause it to vibrate at set times. So she wanted to make sure he had it on during those times. Perfectly normal.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
i am impossible to sleep without my foxtail buttplug i bring on all roadtrips and summercamps

MS Paint
Sep 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I have always wondered what the leave in time is. I want to, say for example, make my wife leave her buttplug in while we go out to a fancy dinner, or watch a movie, or have friends over.

I just don't want to see her be hurt when we go to remove it, or permanently gaping.

Obviously we wouldn't want to use a plug that has anything attached.

Like a giant pig-tail.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Is there a "removing things from buttholes" specialty taught in med schools, or is that part of proctology?

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
that is called EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES it doesn't require being a fulltime doctor just an adrenaline junkie

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Al Borland posted:

not true at all. At worst poo will collect around it. Your rear end in a top hat is an amazing muscle OP.

That's quite the compliment Al Borland is paying you, OP.

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo

LethalGeek posted:

truth.
like, no one should ever be fascinated in doing things to my butt, ever. I don't have that sort of butt. But it'scome up. with my butt, which is stupid and formless and perhaps a mulatto

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Maoist Pussy posted:

Is there a "removing things from buttholes" specialty taught in med schools, or is that part of proctology?

not sure honestly. I think thats a goon doctor question. I'd imagine the ER deals with most anal insertion. I've heard stories from friends, but never really asked how they deal with that.

I wonder if they have like a snake that you use for toilets to unclog them but for anuses so you like grab it with the lil mini claw like its some kind of anal teddy bear claw prize machine and pull it out.

I'd be curious to know I may have to ask some doctor friends who work the ER. I am now seriously hoping for a coin operated "play till you win" hand claw for anuses.

E:

Trixie Hardcore posted:

That's quite the compliment Al Borland is paying you, OP.

Tighter than a whale's blow hole.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
How do I become good at doing sex stuff with my butt? I don't want to be bad at it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Maoist Pussy posted:

How do I become good at doing sex stuff with my butt? I don't want to be bad at it.

I'd suggest reading the goon sex thread on anal. If you're too lazy to do that.

Make sure you eat a lot of food wait a few hours and when you feel like you have to poo thats a good time to stick your finger up there. Or right after you poo. Just go to town son.

E:

Bonus points ask your pastor.

E2: I was kind of hoping this would be a but plug accident thread. But still good enough to amuse me.

• Locked thread