Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill
Good job bud

Jesus and me are cool you and him and I can all hang out now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Looke

did you keep the foreskin?

SIDS Vicious

Looke posted:

did you keep the foreskin?

thats an option?!?!

SIDS Vicious

here it is, its a bad video but the church is gonna send me a better one this week
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHpPTmONl9g

Looke

what the hell they tried to drown you

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
lol@what i did here

http://youtubedoubler.com/?video1=h...2=0&authorName=

SIDS Vicious

hahahahaha

Tom Sellout

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.

Flynn Taggart

WetNightmare posted:

^hehe sup dabmastah

yeah but those weren white ppl religions i think The Baptizer would hit too close to home for wrasslin fans unless he became a good guy and beat everybody then it would be ok i guess

There was a was a wrestler who pretended to be a retarded guy and none of them were offended

i am he

Flynn Taggart posted:

There was a was a wrestler who pretended to be a retarded guy and none of them were offended

thats cuz white people aren't retarded, retard

Flynn Taggart

i am he posted:

thats cuz white people aren't retarded, retard

People who watch wrestling are

LappyDore64

by XyloJW
wth is up with that backdrop, is your church located in the Outer Spheres? some nameless dimension transcending the boundaries of all human knowledge?

i am he

Flynn Taggart posted:

People who watch wrestling are

:vince: heh

SIDS Vicious

LappyDore64 posted:

wth is up with that backdrop, is your church located in the Outer Spheres? some nameless dimension transcending the boundaries of all human knowledge?

ya

LappyDore64

by XyloJW
:krad:

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
im getting faptized myself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

i think that guy was just trying to drown you sid, the true baptism was the swirly

• Locked thread