Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I am OK
Mar 9, 2009

LAWL
Giving away possession. 'Turnover' makes it sound like Speedball 2 or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

I am OK posted:

Giving away possession. 'Turnover' makes it sound like Speedball 2 or something.

That is a really long winded way to say turnover.

SporkOfTruth
Sep 1, 2006

this kid walked up to me and was like man schmitty your stache is ghetto and I was like whatever man your 3b look like a dishrag.

he was like damn.

I am OK posted:

so you turned the ball over to another team

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

Great games today. Can't wait for the Mexico-Croatia game tomorrow!

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

loving hell, TRP missed Suarez going all loving Hannibal Lecter on that Italian player!

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Potato Count: 2 small potatoes

Jiro posted:

loving hell, TRP missed Suarez going all loving Hannibal Lecter on that Italian player!

Great, isn't it.

FiftySeven
Jan 1, 2006

I WON THE BETTING POOL ON TESSAS THIRD STUPID VOTE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS HALF-ASSED TITLE

Slippery Tilde

Jiro posted:

Yeah, much like Suarez I think the Database admins bit off more than they could chew...

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

A MAN BIT ANOTHER MAN

AND IT WAS APPARENTLY NOT THE FIRST TIME HE'S BITTEN OTHERS

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

jyrka posted:

Great, isn't it.

Will have to thank Lowtax for getting that "American" ingenuity in gear for the forums to be able to handle the USA/Germany massacre tomorrow. :v:

FiftySeven
Jan 1, 2006

I WON THE BETTING POOL ON TESSAS THIRD STUPID VOTE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS HALF-ASSED TITLE

Slippery Tilde
So this has been doing the rounds...

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
So, how about that Suarez dining out on some prosciutto during the match? Also the game was still a shitshow of diving regardless of the prosciutto incident and Bolltelli is a dumbass.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Yo so Argentina has like no defense at all and I'm kinda worried.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
USA

USA

USA

USA

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Yo so Argentina has like no defense at all and I'm kinda worried.

-A thing said about argentina at every competition they participate.

treizebee
Dec 30, 2011

Stage 3 oil injection
*A lot of stuff has happened*

Greece advances out of the group stage with :siren: TWO :siren: goals scored.

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

So for how long will suarez be banned, and how will Brendan Rogders defend him?

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
i think fifa is still discussing suarez's fate or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

They had until 5pm today.