Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW

pig slut lisa posted:

thnx arn, you reopened this just in time for my morning doody

enjoy and dont forget to wash your hands~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW

gggiiimmmppp posted:

a couple of nights ago I drank a ton of red wine and yesterday morning i was pooping a sickly dark blue

ya that info graphic says 3 days but Ive def seen ~12 hr turn around times before so idk

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW
also drink tons of white wine instead at least its cold and your poop wont change colors

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW
Im not even pooping, the only pooping Im doing is itt

poverty goat

Arnold of Soissons posted:

also drink tons of white wine instead at least its cold and your poop wont change colors

red wine is better because you can drink it at room temp so it doesn't take up space in the fridge

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW

gggiiimmmppp posted:

red wine is better because you can drink it at room temp so it doesn't take up space in the fridge

all wine tastes like rear end, so cold wine is de facto beter than room temp bc you taste it less + I have a microscopic euro fridge w 2 bottles + beer + real food in it np so youre fridge should be fine

ulvir

I love the taste of red wine, but the tannin gives me the most nightmarishly horrible hangover. its a curse :(

Ben Smash

LARDROOM
As someone with crohn's disease, my poo is never normal. But i did take a man-sized poo poo right now and i think i'll name it dogcrash.

alnilam

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
We cannot just let ourselves post about poops! This is anarchy!
A civilized society keeps poops to themselves!

Peanut and the Gang

by exmarx
I just peed and the guy in the stall let out some loud toots like he didn't care who heard him.

Blue's Clues

ulvir posted:

I love the taste of red wine, but the tannin gives me the most nightmarishly horrible hangover. its a curse :(

mags

I am a congenital optimist.

pig slut lisa

irl is good

may we constipateds post here too, or do i need to wait til i succeed in forcing waste out my butthole

pig slut lisa

irl is good

update: :woop:

hemale in pain

i've pooped 3 times today already

alnilam

:woof:

alnilam

Oh gently caress there's no tp in here :negative:

Ben Smash

LARDROOM
I can't believe this isn't stickied yet.

alnilam

Update: there was no tp in the house (once i saw it was out i remembered this) but there was ONE paper napkin, used that for an initial wipe and moved on to the desperation shower

Friendly reminder to ALWAYS check tp availability before sitting down to poop

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
workpoop

poverty goat

alnilam posted:

Update: there was no tp in the house (once i saw it was out i remembered this) but there was ONE paper napkin, used that for an initial wipe and moved on to the desperation shower

Friendly reminder to ALWAYS check tp availability before sitting down to poop

back in the day my grandparents used old sears catalogs

hemale in pain

i use my hands when im out of tp

alnilam

Bump

ulvir

just dropped a big one

alnilam

Liveblogging #myPoop

Machai

pooping in a public restroom during a UX conference. janitor is emptying the trash and I am being poo-shy. please go awayr janitor so I can finish

arghfist

just pooped so hard my sinuses cleared

arghfist

they've been clogged for like 3 days. I think that poo re-arranged my chi or something

Peanut and the Gang

by exmarx
The powerful smell burnt your nosehairs and evaporated the sinus boogies.

arghfist

but the poo was odorless :shrug:

Machai

arghfist posted:

but the poo was odorless :shrug:

maybe it is like when you burn your hand and at first it feels cold

alnilam

Hello, cinco?

It happened again! V:shobon:V

arghfist

Machai posted:

maybe it is like when you burn your hand and at first it feels cold

update: still not sure about the sinus thing, but yeah, I burned my hand pretty badly. the doc says some simple lifestyle changes can prevent this in the future, so live and learn I guess

Peanut and the Gang

by exmarx
Current pooping status: Pooping.

pig slut lisa

irl is good

arghfist posted:

update: still not sure about the sinus thing, but yeah, I burned my hand pretty badly. the doc says some simple lifestyle changes can prevent this in the future, so live and learn I guess

poop comes out yr butt at nearly 100 degrees, so in the future it's best to let it cool a little before handling it

alnilam

Just poopd slightly mushy, but no cause for concern unless it keeps up imo

Peanut and the Gang

by exmarx
Having a good poo right now.

Sub Harrison

Not poopin, but wondering how everyone's poops goin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

Sub Harrison posted:

Not poopin, but wondering how everyone's poops goin