Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
I would have put some cheese on it, but I would eat it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Damp Star Baby

Staying Legend. CA Exempt DEATH
honestly I think it's just the shape of the patty that's getting it down. I'm glad you had something tasty and delicious OP all the haters can s my d

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo

Damp Star Baby posted:

honestly I think it's just the shape of the patty that's getting it down. I'm glad you had something tasty and delicious OP all the haters can s my d

*ss ur d*

dogcrash truther

Damp Star Baby posted:

its true: a patty that thick and round won't cook evenly on the grill

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
but in a nice cast iron pot

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
heres me making a hamburger then eating it

verily carefree

images didnt load so i had to use my imagination. salsa on a burger>? whatever flaots your boat i guess

Afro Doug

hambourgulations

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
where was the chease jfc what a gross burg

SIDS Vicious

glad you had buns op, apparently using toast is frowned upon round here

thewizardofshoe

tbh with the form of that patty the bun to burger ratio per bite seems pretty awful.

also put some veggies on there!

still looks p. tasty though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ron color
good bur

• Locked thread