Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sub Harrison

So the first and most crucial step to this is to go downstairs to the fridge and make sure there are actually hamburgers there.

Fortunately there actually are a 3 or 4 in the fridge. I think someone only ate half a burger which is weird but kinda chill.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sub Harrison

I decided to eat this one.

I thought I had a picture of me microwaving it but I guess I deleted it?

Sub Harrison

Here's me opening the fridge again to get the ketchup and mustard. Just in time for the burger to come out of the microwave. Lots of steam but it's not burnt or anything.

Sub Harrison

I put the burger on a bun then added condiments

Perfect no-scope mustard pour.

I hosed up the ketchup though.

Sub Harrison

It's now ready to eat.

Sub Harrison

First bite was pretty blurry. Decided to use the burger dipping technique from the last burger thread to get the missed ketchup.

Sub Harrison

I'd give this burger a 9/10. The microwave made it a bit too hot and I burnt my tongue kind of. All in all, great lunch.

Ball Cupper

~beautiful in my own way~
Lovely thick, juicy burger. Get it down me!

problematic hug

:golfclap:

Pinche Rudo

I had a burger made of ground pork belly yesterday it was too salty

Looke

it looks sad, i hope it tasted better

Slaapaav

by Azathoth
you ate a frozen burger that you heated thats loving disgusting

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
^ :chillout:

Reset Button

Looke posted:

it looks sad, i hope it tasted better

Slaapaav

by Azathoth
i take hamburgs seriously i cant be ironically chill about such a serious subject

Sub Harrison

What the gently caress Slaapaav its homemade and was put in the fridge. It was loving delicious. I dare you to find and eat a better burger.

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

Slaapaav posted:

i take hamburgs seriously i cant be ironically chill about such a serious subject

lol i understand hamburgers are often like the oj trial but how can something in the fridge be frozen? i am calling gordon ramsey for clarification. you call mythbusters

Blazing Zero

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke

WetNightmare posted:

lol i understand hamburgers are often like the oj trial but how can something in the fridge be frozen? i am calling gordon ramsey for clarification. you call mythbusters
sometimes during winter i forget to turn the fridge dial down and things get frozen solid. :ms:

owl milk
next time keep the meat raw in the fridge and grill it fresh it's much better. only keeps for a couple days tho

IsaoHung

Everything they said is true
that burger looked depressing.

ass
that's the most disgusting burger i've ever seen

Pinche Rudo

i got diarrhea looking at that nasty burger

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

where'd you get your burg license?

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
:siren:stop burger-shaming sometimes a burger wont look so good but then you bite into it and it is a wonderland
op i believe in your burger it may not look the best but i am sure it is flavor country indeed

Sub Harrison

Guys it was really tasty why are you hating on my food? I thought you'd be impressed..

Sepharo

EARTH! FIRE! WIND! WATER!
those look more like meat piles than hamburgs

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
yall h8ters can eat ur h8burgers psssh

Living Shield

Op, I am glad you had a great lunch.

Ball Cupper

Sub Harrison posted:

Guys it was really tasty why are you hating on my food? I thought you'd be impressed..

Don't let them bring you down.

poverty goat

Sub Harrison posted:

It's now ready to eat.

look at that hosed up tiny burger

Ball Cupper

gggiiimmmppp posted:

look at that hosed up tiny burger

I thought it was just a really huge bap

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
:(

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

thats a good rear end burg op

dont let the h8rs get u down ~~

City of Glompton

WetNightmare posted:

:siren:stop burger-shaming sometimes a burger wont look so good but then you bite into it and it is a wonderland
op i believe in your burger it may not look the best but i am sure it is flavor country indeed

'specially if it was grilled and it tastes all smokey delicious mmm I would like to grill some burgers now

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
these scavengers act like they aint want no burger but u know dammmm well if that burger in front of them they be all like lil jon yeah bout it

poverty goat

i just ate a burger that i cooked myself on a grill with salt and vinegar chips and fresh green beans

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
That burger is NOT a burger! pulls off mask to reveal groundskeeper

dogcrash truther
listen. byob is getting a rep as a the board with the nastiest burgers. if youre going to post a burger thread MAKE SURE THAT BURGER LOOKS GODDAMN loving TASTY. Throw some lettuce and tomato on that bitch, please. The only way we're going to make a name for ourselves in the burger-having community is if we work together because if you think that those jackals give a poo poo about whether we're nice people or doing the best we can despite "mental health issues" i can assure you that they DO NOT. They're all about the , so you be about the loving burgers too.

Thank you for your time.

poverty goat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
bread nneeds more grain

• Locked thread