Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.

Oil Can Boyd posted:

i am with my fiancee because her profile said she liked pokemon and i used that as a bit of an ice breaker. first woman to ever message me back on a dating site, not really surprising im sure. 2 years and 2 months together so far, and we both still like pokemon haha

goongrats on finding someone who shares your interests with you :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

you should play twitch plays pokemon, but using your firstborn instead, so that you can watch a mindless baby slam buttons until they beat pokemon instead of thousands of them

• Locked thread