Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ron color
that must have used up a lot of feats

editL woops

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity
Good thing he's a 3.5 character and not that runny 4th ed dhiarrea

Korean Boomhauer

ron color posted:

that must have used up a lot of feats

editL woops

Count Thrashula

Death is nothing compared to vindication.
i think ryan was my favorite OC, can you draw him?

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity
Here's a picture of Punch Maiden and Drunken Rabbit Girl in their ordinary 'day clothes.'

Gorgon Flatulence is a metal band in the fictional world of these characters.

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity
Here's an incredibly frustrating character called Impact. He came to me in a dream! His power is to launch himself at high speed like a human cannonball, generating a field of kinetic energy that allows him to bounce with each landing. His powers take a massive strain on his body, hence his costume being made out of protective braces and padding. I haven't gotten the details of his costume right yet.

Here's the first concept of him I did. I am pretty solid on his face/hair.

Here's my first more-or-less complete concept drawing of his costume. I spent three hours pouring over this thing and it looks totally lame :dawkins101:

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity
]

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity
An old one I'm still fond of: this is a Vampire: The Masquerade gangrel character I made up when playing V:tM Bloodlines a while back (I've never played the tabletop game).

i am he

I like Impact, he looks cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity
Today I did some updates/finishing on some old (like a year+ sketches). The character is an antagonist for Impact, although I hadn't thought of a name for her. She's a witch/sorceress sorta character. This is the first sketch I ever did of her when I was just fooling around and not thinking of what the character would be -

You can see Haruko from FLCL was sort of an influence

This second one was more of a refinement although on reflection I'm not too hot on the lapels. I was going for the idea that her skin is sort of an increasingly ragged container, torn around the mouth and stitched back together where it's fallen apart. Don't remember what I was thinking with the cat. Also those two faces in the right aren't related.

I had the idea she might "bud off" minions like the gargoyle thing in this picture, with them swelling and bursting out of her back although it seems like that'd just ruin whatever she was wearing idk

This is her true form when the skin's shed off. The idea is she's sort of a living gate to some alien world from where she draws her power. That's meant to be some kind of fantastical city glimpsed through the portal in the center of her/its body.

• Locked thread