Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Harime Nui

The New Insincerity
I said ages ago (like two days ago) I'd post some drawings of characters I've created so why not yeah

This is my magical girl character Punch Maiden. She has magical gauntlets tipped with giant magic crystals, for punching.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
do kick king next

ulvir

she kind of looks like a bloke

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity

ulvir posted:

rude

here's another superhero character of mine called Redhawk. He wears heavy duty red armor and fights for justice with his mighty strength.

Matoi Ryuko

Harime Nui posted:

rude

here's another superhero character of mine called Redhawk. He wears heavy duty red armor and fights for justice with his mighty strength.

His right arm is all out of whack.

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity
I t's 3 AM and I can't see straight anymore okay!

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
i spoke to op on the phone and op will now be taking requests

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

lick my dick and balls

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity
Here's the one decent thing I was able to sketch today. Her name is Drunken Rabbit Girl, the daughter of one of the Centzon Totochtin, the Hundred Rabbit Gods of Drunkeness from Mexican mythology and a master of Eight Immortals Drunken Fist. The drunker she gets the stronger she gets!

i am he

That one is my favorite so far, nice work

poverty goat

my OCs

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity

i am he posted:

That one is my favorite so far, nice work

Thanks!

i am he

I like them all, but mesoamerican stuff is cool, as is drinking alcohol.

ron color
hay harime ive seen maybe a half dozen figures youve done, and i like these the most! have you done much with ink/ ink + watercolor?

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity
The only time I ever tried ink was this thing

It kinda didn't turn out that great.

Pretty much any attempt to ink or color one of my drawings will ruin it 80% of the time :shrug:

ron color
right on. yeah pencil will fight for space once its on a page, do you kind of 'sculpt' the characters out or do you have a design when you start?

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity
It took me several months and many, many dozens of drawings to figure out what I wanted Punch Maiden to look like. The more complicated stuff like her gauntlets and what's left of her blouse I sketched alone first, but the costumes pretty much evolve little by little as I draw a character over and over and figure out what works and what doesn't.

ulvir

wow, that coloured drawing also has a blue thing on its eye just like your avatar.

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity
This was the very first ever drawing I did of PM

Some early tinkering with her gauntlets

An intermediate stage drawing, one of many

This one was pretty close to what I wanted but I hadn't nailed her gauntlets down or the exact ratio of flounce to leather I wanted yet

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity
Oh yeah, here's the greatest character I ever created (during Latin class, even):

Noctis Horrendae
Ulvir and Matoi need to be run out of BYOB immediately for being extremely mean to a good artist and poster. Grab the pitchforks, boys and girls!

ulvir

I don't see how commenting on a coincidence (blue thing over the eye) is mean. get over yourself

poverty goat

one thing that would really improve all of these is codpieces

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity
You didn't see the outline of Redhawk's extremely practical protective athletic cup under his tights????

Noctis Horrendae

ulvir posted:

ulvir posted:

I don't see how commenting on a coincidence (blue thing over the eye) is mean. get over yourself

very mean

Korean Boomhauer
i like ur arts. that smoking character would look so c00l as a av

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity

ulvir posted:

I've actually heard this about almost all my female characters and just come to accept what I find attractive in a woman is what some people call mannish or even horse-faced :v:

Korean Boomhauer posted:

i like ur arts. that smoking character would look so c00l as a av

Thanks!

ulvir

Harime Nui posted:

I've actually heard this about almost all my female characters and just come to accept what I find attractive in a woman is what some people call mannish or even horse-faced :v:

even butch women needs love :respek:

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
can you draw me an original character in the Sonic the Hedgehog universe?!

ron color
i would actually really like to see a harime sonic character, sonic with like super serious eyes and a hidden laser

Matoi Ryuko

Harime Nui posted:

The only time I ever tried ink was this thing

It kinda didn't turn out that great.

Pretty much any attempt to ink or color one of my drawings will ruin it 80% of the time :shrug:

I like this one, now draw Matoi.

Noctis Horrendae
Draw Vercingetorix

Matoi Ryuko

Noctis Horrendae posted:

Ulvir and Matoi need to be run out of BYOB immediately for being extremely mean to a good artist and poster. Grab the pitchforks, boys and girls!

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity

Noctis Horrendae posted:

Draw Vercingetorix

I have, in the past. Actually, I've drawn many Gauls.

mags

my OC sonic should have his speed but also his good looks and attitude maybe be a different color and wear shades

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity
The Gauls are gone now. But they live on, in my heart.

mags

Harime Nui posted:

The Gauls are gone now. But they live on, in my heart.

you could draw the Gauls as sonic original characters

Noctis Horrendae

Harime Nui posted:

I have, in the past. Actually, I've drawn many Gauls.

I love you and I want to see every one of them thanks

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity
Not feeling like finishing this one but it's of my superhero character Verminus. He has the power to communicate with and command vermin, which was granted to him in a demonic bargain because he was bored. "Vermin" essentially means any kind of animal humans find repellant such as insects, snakes and reptiles, rats, crows, pigeons etc. Using his vermin he can keep abreast of events far afield or summon a horde of them to overwhelm enemies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ron color
rat AND bird companion dang

• Locked thread