Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

A misanthrope posted:

your the cat's mom and the cat wants you to lick his pooper

do it you rude rear end

I think instead I'm just going to keep pushing it off my lap so I don't have catbutt in my face like I always do. And then I will have the dog get in my lap and I will enjoy petting a furry animal that likes me rather than the one that sticks it's butt in people's faces.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013

ArbitraryC posted:

Is this why cats do that weird thing where they hop up onto your lap them immediately start shoving their butt in your face? I never did understand that behavior.

Yes, they are trying to kill you, you simpleton.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

ArbitraryC posted:

I think instead I'm just going to keep pushing it off my lap so I don't have catbutt in my face like I always do. And then I will have the dog get in my lap and I will enjoy petting a furry animal that likes me rather than the one that sticks it's butt in people's faces.

stick your face in the dog's butt to make the cat jealous

Crewmine
Apr 26, 2012
dogs sometimes let out a bit of pee when they're dozing in your lap, my dog owning friends tell me.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Crewmine posted:

dogs sometimes let out a bit of pee when they're dozing in your lap, my dog owning friends tell me.

You just have a lot of pants-pissing friends and they teamed up to make an excuse to come round your house still

Crewmine
Apr 26, 2012

Quickscope420dad posted:

You just have a lot of pants-pissing friends and they teamed up to make an excuse to come round your house still

wow gently caress those guys, once i finish eating this catshit i'm gonna call them up and tell them to gently caress off

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

ArbitraryC posted:

Is this why cats do that weird thing where they hop up onto your lap them immediately start shoving their butt in your face? I never did understand that behavior.

Nope; their favorite spot to be petted is right between where their tail and their back meets:

Scratch them there, it's what they want.

Carlin describes it best:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnT8i_PwDJc

"Check out my rear end, dad!!"

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Who wouldn't want one?

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
cats are pretty cool though op

especially the ones that dont bite you on purpose

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

My cat is p cool and keeps my house free of spiders and moths because he goes loving mental and destroys those bastards if he sees them.

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
cats are pretty cute and funny

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
guys watch this its real good and doesnt take much time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless