Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

It's just new mons and a new type. That;s it. It's still Pokemon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heavy Lobster
Oct 24, 2010

:gowron::m10:

exmorte posted:

You can share them via QR code. That is pretty hype.

:vince:

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

fronz posted:

this is gonna have all the new poo poo too isnt it

im too old to get acquainted with everything theyve added in the last decade

lol you think pokemon has changed at all in the last 10 years

conceitedguy
Nov 8, 2013

Crewmine posted:

When I was a boy we made our own secret bases in the woods, powered by our imaginations. Sometimes you'd be a band of medieval knights making camp before a great battle, or a group of criminals hiding out from the sheriff, or maybe you'd just find a good old fashioned drunken vagrant huddled inside

I mourn for the youth of today

Indeed, friend; I, too, wistfully look back 'pon my lost youth, using as my venue an ironic successor to an ironic video game forum.

fronz
Apr 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
There are things called Mega-Pokemon, which is dumber and gayer than Pokemon itself.

TexMexFoodbaby
Sep 6, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
you strike a dumb pose when you evolve them tho, but regardless I agree.

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos
I hope I can buy clothes for my guy in this new pokemon game again.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Contests are back too, almost certainly. This game is gonna own

shove me like you do
Dec 9, 2007

Real Neato

Fun Shoe

mabels big day posted:

Contests are back too, almost certainly. This game is gonna own

I can't wait to raise myself a Milotic, hopefully they'll make it so feebas shows up in shaking water spots. 2 pretty 2 catch mang.

Also I hope the consoles in secret bases are retro and not 3ds/wiiu like its totally gonna be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

exmorte posted:

I can't wait to raise myself a Milotic, hopefully they'll make it so feebas shows up in shaking water spots. 2 pretty 2 catch mang.

Also I hope the consoles in secret bases are retro and not 3ds/wiiu like its totally gonna be.

I dunno about that but the pokedex is basically a gba so,

• Locked thread