Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cruft

pig slut lisa posted:

cruft are your rhyming abilities a strange side effect of being accidentally exposed to a dangerous dose of radiation

:byodood: no.

It's the fruit salad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

posting smiling

Smofoable posted:

Gee wiz thanks a lot. I'll get right on it.

thanks. now that i can hear your theme song i can really see where you're coming from, emotionally.

om nom nom

om nom nom nom nom nom nom
i bet you could buy all the same fruit at the smiths and it would not be cut up yet but you could save $10-15 off of the fruit salad price

Ace of Baes

thewizardofshoe posted:

Every time a new Walmart opens here there's a grassroots campaign to block the opening of the Walmart, but then the Walmart eventually opens anyway it just takes an extra 3-4 years of bullshit.

I for one do not shop at Walmart, but man, talk about pointless. Clearly there's a demand for Walmarts, because they keep opening and staying open.

eh, there's a town in my homestate, Frankenmuth, who's been blocking walmarts attempt to build there for years, i think because a big part of the towns income comes from tourism of the historic germanic type villages and shoppes

speaking of this is a dope place to stay if youre ever in michigan

http://bavarianinn.com/

Ace of Baes

Nacho Destroyer posted:

eh, there's a town in my homestate, Frankenmuth, who's been blocking walmarts attempt to build there for years, i think because a big part of the towns income comes from tourism of the historic germanic type villages and shoppes

speaking of this is a dope place to stay if youre ever in michigan

http://bavarianinn.com/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankenmuth,_Michigan

Dog Bowl and Great Lakes Regional Hot Air Balloon Championships[edit]
The Dog Bowl is an Olympic-style series of many dog events illustrating many different breeds of dogs competing, held over Memorial Weekend in late May. Dock Dog competition is a nationally sanctioned event where dogs compete for distance, height and speed in retrieval from the water. The dogs leap at top speeds into a 30-foot-long (9.1 m) pool and are measured on these criteria. Disc Dog competitions track speed and distance of dogs catching discs. Wiener dog races with over 200 dogs racing in separate heats in the central courtyard of River Place.

Along with the day-long events are 40 hot air balloons competing from five Great Lakes Region states to achieve tasks in the air and drop bean bags on targets from the air in competition. Balloon glows are held on the Saturday and Sunday evenings with all balloons tethered to the ground at dusk displaying the balloon envelopes and allowing the public to walk amongst them.

3D Megadoodoo

my new dog posted:

for all norwegian posters reading this: $20.40 is 127NOK. thats a lot!

You could buy a lot of torsk for that kind of Norway money. That fruit salad cost moose cocks!

pig slut lisa

irl is good

one time i performed a concert at a chruch in frankenmuth. the church had a giant jesus painted on the ceiling. after the concert my mom said "it looked like jesus was flying above you like an airplane. it's a good thing he didn't drop any bombs."

cruft

pig slut lisa's mom posted:

it looked like jesus was flying above you like an airplane. it's a good thing he didn't drop any bombs.

google THIS

Smofoable posted:

Hello there. I am the boy who sent the "Fruit Salad letter" to the editor of my local newspaper. I'm here to introduce myself properly. It is my life's work to expose the injustices of the fruit world, and my recent adventure regarding a pricey fruit salad has sparked a revolution in the making. Some say I'm a troll, others have called me a woman. I am in fact the bearer of male genitalia, and this will be my finest hour. Any fruit salad/fruit inquiries you have I will answer. And if you wish to support the cause you can go to http://www.fruitsaladyummyyummy.net (don't go there, it isn't my actual official area of work). If we unite as Americans, the fruit salad debacle may actually come to an end.

many goons would kill to have an SA intro post this epic

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
they day i pay 20 dollars for a fruit salad is the day that i am in america where they use dollars

google THIS

those priced by the pound salad bars are where they really get you and i hear they often use the produce that's about to go bad in them

heard u like girls

smofoable you are a champion of the poeple

w2elcome to byob!

Ace of Baes

pig slut lisa posted:

one time i performed a concert at a chruch in frankenmuth. the church had a giant jesus painted on the ceiling. after the concert my mom said "it looked like jesus was flying above you like an airplane. it's a good thing he didn't drop any bombs."

are u from the mi

Smofoable
Update: A friend and I (notice the grammatically correct intro to this killer sentence)went on vacation for a week. We stopped somewhere in Colorado, which also happened to have a Smith's. I was curious, so I entered the store and went to the produce section. My eyes came upon more fruit salad, but they were the kind in plastic containers. I looked at the price on this one... ...$8.99! Are you kidding me? That's nearly twelve dollars cheaper. What in the world about the other fruit salad made it so expensive? The melon bowl? I have a theory that I might just share with the editor of my newspaper.

pig slut lisa

irl is good

Nacho Destroyer posted:

are u from the mi

no but i went there for college

alnilam

Smofoable posted:

Update: A friend and I (notice the grammatically correct intro to this killer sentence)went on vacation for a week. We stopped somewhere in Colorado, which also happened to have a Smith's. I was curious, so I entered the store and went to the produce section. My eyes came upon more fruit salad, but they were the kind in plastic containers. I looked at the price on this one... ...$8.99! Are you kidding me? That's nearly twelve dollars cheaper. What in the world about the other fruit salad made it so expensive? The melon bowl? I have a theory that I might just share with the editor of my newspaper.

haha wow, who are the people of colorado blowing to achieve these lower fruit salad prices? jeez it's like the goddamn roman empire up in here

weird

by zen death robot
huh ?

cuntman.net

joke_explainer

His parents aren't gonna take too kindly to this when they find out you've led him to perhaps the world's largest open-air prison.

joke_explainer fucked around with this message at 15:37 on Jul 28, 2014

dogcrash truther

Smofoable posted:

This is a outrage. Smiths is taking advantage of your small-town goodheartedness to gouge you, fruit salad wise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
goldmine

• Locked thread