Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Jews: they get poo poo done

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

FAT SLAMPIG posted:

Jews: they get poo poo done

And at a great price!

Edwardian
May 4, 2010

"Can we have a bit of decorum on this forum?"

Obama Africanus posted:

Caro for Patron Mod of GiP. Clinton's up one on D&D, and Assad's up one on GiP so far. Never forget!

QTIYD.

The truth, proclaimed loudly and correctly.

Squirrel Knight
Nov 8, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
I used JP8 to burn poop from a lot of men. I bring nothing to the table.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Obama Africanus posted:

Caro for Patron Mod of GiP. Clinton's up one on D&D, and Assad's up one on GiP so far. Never forget!

QTIYD.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

aidsMONKEY posted:

I used JP8 to burn poop from a lot of men.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

aidsMONKEY posted:

I used JP8 to burn poop from a lot of men.

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR

go3 posted:

And at a great price!

For them at least...

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Bolow posted:

Spoiler: The Jews Qualcomm did it

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

aidsMONKEY posted:

I used JP8 to burn a lot of men.

A Festivus Miracle
Dec 19, 2012

I have come to discourse on the profound inequities of the American political system.

Justin Tyme posted:

Caro died to his biggest paranoid fear: in a secret government torture prison

the way he would have wanted

Man, talk about irony. He actually did die in a secret government torture center.

joke about it all you want, but the way he probably died is loving horrific - a combination of torture,starvation, and physical assault.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
don't know if it's true or not but i remember some GBS goons in a thread about caro saying that it's possible for schizophrenics to achieve some lucidity when you're starving. so if that's true, he came out of the haze of insanity just in time to realize what he had gotten himself into.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Oh gently caress that. I'm gonna choose to believe that old Caro was so out of it from dysentery, malnutrition, sickness, fever and accumulative brain injury, that the last time he had anything resembling a coherent thought he believed he was Daniel Craig telling some dude with a knotted rope that he was gonna die having scratched his balls.

almighty
Mar 9, 2011
Turkish Goon here - If I can be of any help regarding finding out Caro's whereabouts or ultimate fate, I'd be more than willing to assist in any way I can.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

almighty posted:

Turkish Goon here - If I can be of any help regarding finding out Caro's whereabouts or ultimate fate, I'd be more than willing to assist in any way I can.

i don't think you want to go to the places he went

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

almighty posted:

I think we've full given up on Caro but I could really go for a doner kebab right now, tia

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Fister Roboto posted:

I think we've full given up on Caro but I could really go for a doner kebab right now, tia

There's a doner place in downtown SLC that's the most hipster loving place I've ever set foot in. I turned around and left.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

almighty posted:

well they say 10% of isis or isil or is or whatever the gently caress theyre called come from turkey so join the caliphate then get yourself captured by assads men and maybe you too can wind up in the same crazy hellpit he did

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you
Asks him if he has stairs in his house to be real sure

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010
I wonder if there are any ISIS goons? Just posting along in games or pet island or something.

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011

Syncopated posted:

I wonder if there are any ISIS goons? Just posting along in games or pet island or something.

We are all ISIS comrade inshallah

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009

Iseeyouseemeseeyou posted:

We are all ISIS comrade inshallah

My money is on Shim, he's probably ironic-posting as a J*W from the back of a toyota technical right now, while he uses Caro's skull as an ashtray for the opium joints rolled out of the Torah that he is smoking.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

Syncopated posted:

Click here. No ISIS fighters, but a poo poo ton of apologists.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

Bernard McFacknutah posted:

My money is on Shim, he's probably ironic-posting as a J*W from the back of a toyota technical right now, while he uses Caro's skull as an ashtray for the opium joints rolled out of the Torah that he is smoking.

Woah.

I.
D.
E.
A.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
also you can't roll opium joints you smoke that poo poo out a pipe like a chinaman.

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT

Cenen posted:

Stay safe poverty ghost.

Whip probate.

almighty
Mar 9, 2011
I'm not going into Syria - I just might be able to run his name through contacts and learn about his movements in Turkey before he ventured into Syria. I'm guessing he arrived by plane to either IST or ANK initially, maybe gotten a domestic transfer flight to Hatay, and from there he either went for crossing through a checkpoint or gave a few bucks to a smuggler type to get walked through any border zone.

Y'all couldn't make me go to Syria even if you paid me a million bucks. If you did, maybe I might consider going there with a TAC team or something covering my back. :colbert:

almighty fucked around with this message at 06:59 on Aug 14, 2014

almighty
Mar 9, 2011

Syncopated posted:

And inquiring about ISIS goons sparkled into that bright mind of yours because I posted in this thread, identifying myself as a Turk?

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

well they say 10% of isis or isil or is or whatever the gently caress theyre called come from turkey so join the caliphate then get yourself captured by assads men and maybe you too can wind up in the same crazy hellpit he did

I hear they come from all over Europe as well, why not ask a Brit Goon or something?

almighty fucked around with this message at 06:48 on Aug 14, 2014

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

almighty posted:

And inquiring about ISIS goons sparkled into that bright mind of yours because I posted in this thread, identifying myself as a Turk?

how do you feel about tarkan movies?

almighty
Mar 9, 2011

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

how do you feel about tarkan movies?

I believe in the giant octopus. You know that one, right?

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

I'm still waiting on that kebab.

almighty
Mar 9, 2011

Fister Roboto posted:

I'm still waiting on that kebab.

If only MPSA did not come down hard with pages of restrictions on packages, I might have been able to ship you some through APO.
MPSA are literally Nazis, man.

almighty fucked around with this message at 07:14 on Aug 14, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Turkish Spiderman owns.

• Locked thread