Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dogcrash truther

Illegal Carrot posted:

by putting his hands in the air, Mike Brown demonstrated to officers that he just didn't care

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogcrash truther

veilo posted:

If I were a black teen, I'd totally get shot by OP despite his best intentions.

as if

Fat Lowtax

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

yeah, but what was the black teen wearing, and more importantly, what color was his skin? IF the answers were anything and black, then we all know he was pretty much asking to be shot.

naked black teens are safe, which is good news for me

treasure bear

i spend a lot of time looking out my window at the black teens outside in the street walking around, picking stuff up, putting stuff down

cuntman.net

its all just a training routine. if you can dodge a bullet you can dodge a ball

hemale in pain

if i were a cop i would dress up as a cop in the bedroom and use the handcuffs + cop baton for sexy times.

Drunk Driver Dad

hemale in pain posted:

if i were a cop i would dress up as a cop in the bedroom and use the handcuffs + cop baton for sexy times.

and the gun

pig slut lisa

irl is good

pig slut lisa posted:

goodnight byob. if i dream about being police, which usually i do, i am going to practice lucid dreaming and not shoot any black teens, or even really any teens at all!

trip report: did not kill anyone in my dreams, did not wake up with blood on my hands.

cuntman.net

pig slut lisa posted:

trip report: did not kill anyone in my dreams, did not wake up with blood on my hands.

i did not wake up with blood on my hands either because i killed] thr people in my dream with a gun

Pedantra

by Lowtax

i am he posted:

young white boy: wow mr copper, are you really a cop??

cop (weary): ya kid, i am. a real goddamn cop.

young white boy: 0_0 wow really. do you love being a cop mr?

cop: well, lemme tell you somethin kid, i wouldnt wish it on anyone. theres good and bad you know?

*right then a black 8 year old rounds the corner with a fresh vanillaice cream cone in his hadn whistling a cheery rendition of "ridin dirty" to himself*

cop: *pulls out uzi submachine guns one in each hand BLAM BLAM BLAM RATTATTATTATAA empties both magazines into black kids chest while yelling "booyaaahhhhhh"*

cop: *looks at young white male, winks* but when its good? its real good.

the unabonger

Illegal Carrot posted:

by putting his hands in the air, Mike Brown demonstrated to officers that he just didn't care

the unabonger
i wonder what black police men do when faced with unarmed teen.s Whether they shoot in solidarity with their fellow cops, or choose not to shoot in solidarity with their fellow black person... makes u wonder

google THIS

what about teens who aren't black or blacks who aren't teens, or what if it is a black teen but his parents are wealthy and well-respected in the community and maybe his dad is even a cop

there's a lot of nuance involved here

alnilam

Fat Lowtax posted:

naked black teens are safe, which is good news for me

the naked scenario puts in conflict the cops irresistible urge to shoot black teens, versus him not wanting to be "gayed" be seeing another man's dilz

If you don't look, you can't aim
If you look, you're gay

Either way the boys back at the station will have something to ridicule you for

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pig slut lisa

irl is good

alnilam posted:

the naked scenario puts in conflict the cops irresistible urge to shoot black teens, versus him not wanting to be "gayed" be seeing another man's dilz

If you don't look, you can't aim
If you look, you're gay

Either way the boys back at the station will have something to ridicule you for

this is why there's been a rash of suicides among beat cops working the ungarment district

• Locked thread