Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dogcrash truther
that's how I'd play it, if I were a cop. I'm not trying to say I'm a hero or a role model or anything, but for me personally, I would avoid injuring the guy. I'd probably poo poo myself and let him get away with whatever he was doing. THat's just my "style"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

if i were a black teen, i would hang out on dogcrash's beat

i'm not saying i'm smarter than other black teens, just that i'm more of a coward

dogcrash truther
people would see me for miles away, with the cloud of black teens swarming around me and committing crimes unarrested

dogcrash truther
what I would do, if I felt like threatening or shooting a black teen, is I would remind myself of when I was a teen and did crimes. Did I want to be arrested? I did not. I would put myself in their shoes and NOT shoot the black teens, whether male or female

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill
But you would have a gun what is it for then!?

pig slut lisa

irl is good

what if the teen was like "go on, shoot me, you loving pig, i dare you"

basically do you take requests?

dogcrash truther

HUSKY DILF posted:

But you would have a gun what is it for then!?

it's for shooting myself when i realize Im a cop, thanks for asking

dogcrash truther

pig slut lisa posted:

what if the teen was like "go on, shoot me, you loving pig, i dare you"

basically do you take requests?

I would not. Teens are trying things out. Wanting to be shot is just a phase. Many black teens probably go through it

Drunk Driver Dad
if i was a cop, i'd steal weed from the rich(whites) and give to the poor(blacks)

dogcrash truther

Drunk Driver Dad posted:

if i was a cop, i'd steal weed from the rich(whites) and give to the poor(blacks)

you re hired

pig slut lisa

irl is good

gonna be honest, the thread tag and title are sending mixed messages

Drunk Driver Dad

pig slut lisa posted:

gonna be honest, the thread tag and title are sending mixed messages

it just means that cops should be nice and jam out to slayer on their patrol to mellow out, and be friendly to black guys, as us metalheads are actually really affable people

pig slut lisa

irl is good

Drunk Driver Dad posted:

it just means that cops should be nice and jam out to slayer on their patrol to mellow out, and be friendly to black guys, as us metalheads are actually really affable people

:tipshat: ty for explainng

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I'm not a cop, but I'm well known throughout my neighborhood and community for not shooting black teens. I just don't do it. Other people believe that shooting black teens is the right thing to do, and while I would defend to the death their right to believe it, I personally think that shooting black teens is wrong.

GEExCEE

you wouldn't understand unless you're a cop. they're under alot of pressure, to shoot black teens

problematic hug

thank you dct for not emptying two full clips into an unarmed black teen. even if your cop buddies made fun of you!!

Drunk Driver Dad
as a southern man, i share my ground with black people, and it feels good to admit it

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Drunk Driver Dad posted:

as a southern man, i stand my ground and shoot black people, and it feels good to admit it

:eyepop:

posting smiling
if i was a cop, then when i was going through the training course where different cardboard cutouts pop up, i would very expertly shoot all the terrorists and bank robbers, while avoiding all the women and children, but when the black teen cutout popped up i would unload several dozen shots, but they would all miss. the officers overseeing my training would say "drat, i thought this guy was really good at shooting, but i guess he isn't after all" then i would step out of the way and reveal that the bullet holes spelled "i will not shoot a black teen" and they would really go :eyepop:

Drunk Driver Dad

dogcrash? need a little help here. i might need to stand my ground, against this old frumpy white dude

Izumi Konata

by Ralp
i'd throw down my gun and badge and leave my car and worries and we could both go to college together with government grants and affordable student loans!

pig slut lisa

irl is good

Drunk Driver Dad posted:

as a southern man, i share my ground with black people, and it feels good to admit it

please speak into the mic

dogcrash truther

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I'm not a cop, but I'm well known throughout my neighborhood and community for not shooting black teens. I just don't do it. Other people believe that shooting black teens is the right thing to do, and while I would defend to the death their right to believe it, I personally think that shooting black teens is wrong.

A controversial opinion, but I am on your side. Be strong, brother. A prophet is not without honor, except in his own country.

Drunk Driver Dad

i already made one, to show my bad southern accent the other day in drsanchez's thread

dogcrash truther

Classicist posted:

if i was a cop, then when i was going through the training course where different cardboard cutouts pop up, i would very expertly shoot all the terrorists and bank robbers, while avoiding all the women and children, but when the black teen cutout popped up i would unload several dozen shots, but they would all miss. the officers overseeing my training would say "drat, i thought this guy was really good at shooting, but i guess he isn't after all" then i would step out of the way and reveal that the bullet holes spelled "i will not shoot a black teen" and they would really go :eyepop:

I did this, and it was well received, by some. Others disagreed with the sentiment.

GEExCEE

If I were a cop, I'd probably try and get on the narcotics squad. I'd go deep undercover, infiltrating the world's chillest grow-ops. As I made my way further and further up the food chain, I would make sur e to keep my "kop kred" by faking the shootings of several black teenagers. But then, at the last minute, just as my department is about to move in and make the big score, I give them a bad tip. It's been a big scam this whole time. I Give them the DA's address, and they have to go bust up his house instead of the dealer. The guy gets off scot free, and we split the cash 50/50. I retired to a private island with my drugs and millions of dollars and live like a king until the end of my days in a virtual paradise. That's how I'd play it.

pig slut lisa

irl is good

Drunk Driver Dad posted:

i already made one, to show my bad southern accent the other day in drsanchez's thread

i kno i was in chat i liked your bashfulness

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

If you absolutely have to shoot a black teen I believe they should only be killed for their meat and warm pelts. Killing black teens for sport is wasteful. Every time I shoot a black teen I pray to the Earth Mother and thank the black teen's spirit for his sacrifice so that my family can eat and keep warm.

Drunk Driver Dad

pig slut lisa posted:

i kno i was in chat i liked your bashfulness

im gonna show godspeedhonkyglenn some bashfulness by bashin him with my niggerknocker i mean, baton

posting smiling

dogcrash truther posted:

I did this, and it was well received, by some. Others disagreed with the sentiment.

this summer, i'm going to deliver a message of understanding and non-violence to the police departments of america in the only language they understand: bullets

dogcrash truther
use every part of the black teen, that is the Policeman's Way

pig slut lisa

irl is good

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

If you absolutely have to shoot a black teen I believe they should only be killed for their meat and warm pelts. Killing black teens for sport is wasteful. Every time I shoot a black teen I pray to the Earth Mother and thank the black teen's spirit for his sacrifice so that my family can eat and keep warm.

are you a dark meat kinda guy or a darker meat kinda guy

City of Glompton

if I were a cop I wouldn't discriminate, I'd only shoot everyone once, to save on ammo costs

edit to add: I'd also always shoot everyone, at least once

Cosmic Charlie

How do you do? Truckin' in style along the avenue
So far, I have not shot any black teens

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill

Cosmic Charlie posted:

So far, I have not shot any black teens

That's because you have terrible aim

Cosmic Charlie

How do you do? Truckin' in style along the avenue

HUSKY DILF posted:

That's because you have terrible aim

Theyre quick, I'll give em that

cuntman.net

i would shoot a black teen many times but it would turn out to be a staged event with blank shots and blood packs to gain the confidence of the cops and allow me to gain acecss to their organization

Matoi Ryuko

I can't claim to be able to put myself in an officer of the law's shoes, I'm afraid to say.

Drunk Driver Dad

Matoi Ryuko posted:

I can't claim to be able to put myself in an officer of the law's shoes, I'm afraid to say.

just use your shoes to stomp some black guys and ull kno

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stormyish

Yeah, but you're still racist because you're white. Don't you know the world law, dummy?

• Locked thread