Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
americong
May 29, 2013

depends on how casual op, don't want to disembowel someone because they enjoy p4 arena or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

americong posted:

depends on how casual op, don't want to disembowel someone because they enjoy p4 arena or something

is persona 4 arena casual?

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Transcending history, and the world, a tale of MS Paint and animes, endlessly retold.

LaTex Fetish posted:

is persona 4 arena casual?

No.

Is there a not casual flash game?

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
yes

http://www.thewayoftheninja.org/nv2.html

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I would take out a machine gun, shoot him in the head 1,000,000,000 times. Then, I would kick his nutsack 5,000,000 times. Then I would use a baseball bat and smash his hands 3,000 times.

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Wormskull posted:

I would take out a machine gun, shoot him in the head 1,000,000,000 times. Then, I would kick his nutsack 5,000,000 times. Then I would use a baseball bat and smash his hands 3,000 times.

A bit excessive, but agreed.

Crunchy Nut
Mar 26, 2013
I only play casual games on Casual Fridays with my idiot normie co-workers and it's disgusting OP. When I get home I suit up and play real games with my real friends (game characters)

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011
I would probably be their friend still op. It's hard to find any gamers at all out here in a town filled with local brews, legal weed, and more lady-folk than men.

Unles they're the anime types, but hangin with them irl is social death.

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

what if they were a causal gamer

Zombie Squared
Feb 16, 2007

Casual gamer = professional lamer

sexy cougar on the prowl
Dec 31, 2008
What's the cutoff for casual games?

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

any game where the point is having fun instead of winning is casual

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
if u dont have any friends who are casual gamers then its u, ur the casual gamer

Zombie Squared
Feb 16, 2007

LaTex Fetish posted:

any game where the point is having fun instead of winning is casual

This pro gamer knows the score.

Zombie Squared
Feb 16, 2007

The hi-score, that is!

Pizzatime
Apr 1, 2011

everybody at my former workplace was all about titan fall, candy crush, flappy bird and basically everything that got hyped to some degree. also they'd have this accapella version of some mega man song as their ringtone and be all amazed about browser based emulators...

Zombie Squared
Feb 16, 2007

Here's a moral quandary for you:

Is flappy bird a casual game or a pro game? I mean, it is on a mobile, but most people suck at it.

SPACE HOMOS
Jan 12, 2005

flappy bird wasn't made to be a game it was made to out all vietnamese.

Zombie Squared
Feb 16, 2007

Also pro gamers are the only people on the planet with the obscene amounts of money required to purchase an iphone 3 with the original flappy bird installed for $400 off ebay.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

Zombie Squared posted:

Here's a moral quandary for you:

Is flappy bird a casual game or a pro game? I mean, it is on a mobile, but most people suck at it.

it's a minigame in goat simulator now so just think of it that way

Zombie Squared
Feb 16, 2007

Doctor Goat posted:

it's a minigame in goat simulator now so just think of it that way

Honestly this just raises more questions than it answers.

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

one one hand I hate filthy casuals, on the other I like girls

hmmm.....

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

i would be like lets play halo

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.

Parallax Scroll posted:

i would be like lets play halo

There was one ongoing by LP superstar Ritcheyz

Zombie Squared
Feb 16, 2007

Heh. More like Ha-low art, compared to the high art of professional gaming.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zombie Squared
Feb 16, 2007

That is what I would say irl to a casual gamer, but maybe with 400% more self-righteous smugness.

• Locked thread