Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
posting smiling

GEExCEE posted:

spiders are mostly chill, as evidenced by this photograph of me at home

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
I've got a weed rear end dog and a weed rear end cat
A weed rear end piano in my weed rear end flat
I got weed rear end clothes, from hat to shoes
I read a paper called the weed rear end news

I got weed rear end habits (I act that way)
I sleep in weed rear end and weed rear end all day
Got weed rear end troubles with my weed rear end wife
I'm certainly living a weed rear end life

LappyDore64

by XyloJW

dopepope posted:

lmbo

emmie

alnilam posted:

They are cool posters

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Peanut and the Gang posted:

Spiders aren't real.

You're not real.

Salmiakki

dopepope posted:

deep dish peat moss

I was doing some construction work in Michigan once and, having never been there I didn't really know what to expect bug-wise. Me and another guy not from around ther ewent to pick up some wooden planks and when we did a chitinous demonic war beast ran out from underneath. I only saw it for a brief second as my life flashed before my eyes before it disappeared, but from what I remember it looked like some kind of centipede with rhinoceros DNA and a suit of sturdy armor and covered in crab claws. I will never go back to Michigan.

pig slut lisa

irl is good

Funnypost Collabo posted:

I was doing some construction work in Michigan once and, having never been there I didn't really know what to expect bug-wise. Me and another guy not from around ther ewent to pick up some wooden planks and when we did a chitinous demonic war beast ran out from underneath. I only saw it for a brief second as my life flashed before my eyes before it disappeared, but from what I remember it looked like some kind of centipede with rhinoceros DNA and a suit of sturdy armor and covered in crab claws. I will never go back to Michigan.

wow, this is awkward, but i think that was probably me, i went to college in michigan. sorry i startled you.

Salmiakki

it was most likely a house centipede

GEExCEE

north carolina's western mountains are a "temperate rainforest," and it has an extraordinarily diverse population of freaky bugs

deep dish peat moss

Here's a pic of a big rear end dead bug I found on a sidewalk by my house

GEExCEE

take a picture of it next to your genitals for scale

FluffieDuckie

like this?

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

So, I worked for the Forest Service doing trail maintenance during college, and I was fascinated that there were tarantulas living up in the mountains here in Utah. Every time I saw one I would watch him walk around and would help him into a bush if there were birds trying to eat it or whatever. So one day I was driving the truck down a dirt mountain path, when I saw the biggest tarantula yet, sitting in the middle of the road. I got out of the truck to move him, but as I got closer, I realized that it wasn't a tarantula at all, but some sort of giant spider. It hissed and charged at me, and I ran back to the truck and locked the doors.

Cosmic Charlie

How do you do? Truckin' in style along the avenue

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

So, I worked for the Forest Service doing trail maintenance during college, and I was fascinated that there were tarantulas living up in the mountains here in Utah. Every time I saw one I would watch him walk around and would help him into a bush if there were birds trying to eat it or whatever. So one day I was driving the truck down a dirt mountain path, when I saw the biggest tarantula yet, sitting in the middle of the road. I got out of the truck to move him, but as I got closer, I realized that it wasn't a tarantula at all, but some sort of giant spider. It hissed and charged at me, and I ran back to the truck and locked the doors.

Theres been a few times where I didnt get out of the woods until after dark, usually having a mile or two to hike by flashlight. Turns out a spiders eyes will shine like a deer or cats, if you want to find a really big spider, go at night and look for the brightest reflection.

emmie

Here's a pic of a big rear end dead bug I found on a sidewalk by my house

how do you know its not still alive

posting smiling
two days in a row i've woken up with a new bug bite :tinfoil:

bog pixie

its from when the bedbugs come out of your skin at night and collect fairy dust

posting smiling

Ectral posted:

its from when the bedbugs come out of your skin at night and collect fairy dust

oh, that's a relief

Hobo Grandpa

"Trigger" is my trigger word.

Vynar posted:

get spider high on weed

pig slut lisa

irl is good

a cool thing is when you're biking and a big bug hits you in the face. i mean uncool. respect my ride, bugs! :argh:

literally this big

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!

Vynar posted:

get spider high on weed

I do this. i have a spider buddy that I smoke with. i wonder what spiders think about when they're high

alnilam

pig slut lisa posted:

a cool thing is when you're biking and a big bug hits you in the face. i mean uncool. respect my ride, bugs! :argh:

It's bad when your regular biking. It's real bad when you're motor biking :eek:

Wear a full face helmet kids

pig slut lisa

irl is good

alnilam posted:

It's bad when your regular biking. It's real bad when you're motor biking :eek:

Wear a full face helmet kids

always with the one-upsmanship. let me have my day in the sun. let my star shine bright.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

I just wanted to seem cool, im sorry :cry:

• Locked thread