Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
El Spider

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am he

i learned how to love on the streets

Stormyish

don't eat street gum

Captain No-mates

i learned about traffic safety on the mean streets

bwatts

a schizophrenic man sitting on a bench taught me about the avant-garde art movement.

Captain No-mates

a clown in a sewer drain taught me about fiscal responsability

El Spider

suge knight taught me about de-escalation

LappyDore64

by XyloJW
a living statue once taught me about the planck constant and rudimentary quantum mechanics

tao of lmao

i became a master-level speed chess player. on the streets.

Ace of Baes
i learned how to crack my knuckles, on the streets

bacalou

three old women who sat on their front stoop to knit all day taught me to always shield ones eyes if you see the Pipe Man exit one of the drains

'never make eye contact with that creature, child, else it swift you to the grave'

also now i can make scones

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
I learned how to play the bass guitar like a true blues musician.

mags
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
I learned about Prim's Algorithm on the streets.

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
I learned how to eulerize them paths out on the street. In order to get to the destination in the fastest way possible, obv.

LappyDore64

by XyloJW
all of the knowledge I've picked up on the streets has been depressingly conventional :shrug:

mags
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
I'm not saying Euler was a bitch, nigga. I'm saying he was a bitch nigga, nigga.

pig slut lisa

irl is good

you've heard of kegs n eggs? in my neighborhood we had yiffs n gifs.

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
i learned about non-euclidean geometry while in an opium den

sweaty pimp

the streets taught me to fend for myself from day to day in this grand hustle

precision

by VideoGames
i met tina, she was a fighter, never worried a day in her whole life her, car was a camaro, i think a '77 she drank whiskey from a plastic bottle bought at the 7-11, oh yeah

she had thunderclouds and big dreams, pipe scars and failed schemes, her glovebox contained a smith and wesson '45. she would bite her lower lip when she started to drive but by the time she was going sixty five she was chain smoking lucky strikes and humming a hendrix song

and one day i met her man he sold the poo poo out of a van, we chased dragons that night and i listened to a voice in my head and i ran. never looked back, oh no, never looked back...

- some bullshit lyrics i just wrote

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Once I found one of those piles of ants on the street and I put a caterpillar in the pile and the ants ate it

Lil Cunty

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Once I found one of those piles of ants on the street and I put a caterpillar in the pile and the ants ate it

rude

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

:(

sweaty pimp

i stole a car but i didn't go far..

bacalou

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3c_-dde-wo

owl milk
i am very sexy and you found that out when we hosed on the streets

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

bacalou posted:

three old women who sat on their front stoop to knit all day taught me to always shield ones eyes if you see the Pipe Man exit one of the drains

'never make eye contact with that creature, child, else it swift you to the grave'

also now i can make scones

please disregard the advice, about the pipe man

i learned on the streets that it is much better and safer to live below the ground, in the pipes

Salmiakki

i learned how to be myself and have fun

brotherly

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED
i learned to love my fellow humans and to be kind to all the animals except for pigeons theyre gross

google THIS

i learned that male sharks have two dicks

in the worst way imaginable :cry:

Peanut Butler

i learned how to drive

google THIS

what i never learned was why a shark would salivate

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Jett posted:

that's cum

alnilam

Can you imagine being the city public works dept in the city where street sharks are? :psyduck:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Jett posted:

more importantly, why does that shark have nipples? :confused:

Lil Cunty

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

more importantly, why does that shark have nipples? :confused:

Why does any dude have nipples?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ulvir

"having a problem", contrary to what I used to believe, actually means wanting to beat somebody up for trivial reasons, not having the need to repair or otherwise get something that's an issue sorted.

• Locked thread