Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
alnilam

CAT BRUSH posted:

hey arnold sucked actually

i think that's what he meants

on scale of goodness:
these cartoons > slaughterhouse work > hey arnold

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pizzatime

I havn't seen another human being in years

mags

I am a congenital optimist.

alnilam posted:

i think that's what he meants

on scale of goodness:
these cartoons > slaughterhouse work > hey arnold

what???

Scaly Haylie

with the exception of hey arnold, working at a slaughterhouse was worse than any nicktoon

FluffieDuckie

he would rather work in a slaughterhouse than watch hey arnold

heard u like girls

hahahaaa

THE PENETRATOR

by Lowtax

watho posted:

Hello I'm the cartoonizer, I take a look at old cartoons to see if they hold up to today's standards. Today we're going to take a look at the well loved classic Sponge Bob Square Pants and we're already off to a great start with that completely loving retarded rear end title. I doesn't tell you anything about what the show might be about or anything. Like, am I suppose to just guess that this fuckfest will be worth watching?

Looking past that MAJOR flaw, the rest of the show doesn't have much substance either. The characters don't have any nuances, they're just a of simple traits with a voice. The crab is greedy, the sponge is annoying, the starfish is lazy and stupid. There are. I character arcs, hell there is no continuity between the episodes what so ever! How are you supposed to develop a convincing character if they can't remember any of the previous loving episodes?! It's like they wrote this show for kids!

Overall it's a loving atrocious mess that don't hold any water to some more modern shows like Breaking Bad or The Wire and I have no idea how anyone could find this clustershitting assdick to be entertaining.

I'm the cartoonizer and next week we'll be tackling my most requested cartoon yet. Oh yes, Dora the titfucking Explorer. See you guys then!

Somebody fucked around with this message at 16:49 on Sep 6, 2014

alnilam

saboten posted:

hong kong phooey

hong kong p'tooey thats the sound of me spitting right in that bumbling rear end in a top hat janitor dog's face

A CARTOON WITH A LAUGH TRACK??

hong kong phooey was a piece of poo poo and so is anyone who enjoyed that show

also it was probably racist

Somebody fucked around with this message at 16:50 on Sep 6, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Spider

Bwee posted:

good thread

Somebody fucked around with this message at 16:50 on Sep 6, 2014

• Locked thread