Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Soral
May 30, 2009

:wth:

Mach2 posted:

This needs to be a custom Gang Tag just for Widestancer.

and me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I was having a wedding and one of my old friends died and then the reaper came and everyone was crying and some guy walked up off the street and started pointing and laughing at everyone and the bartender started cracking jokes as well.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007
whats the verdict on this game +2(?) weeks after launch?
did it tank as hard as simcity or what?

Scyther
Dec 29, 2010

Foxhound posted:

It's really boring and featureless but not completely horrible, so no.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Foxhound posted:

It's awesome.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

Wormskull posted:

I was having a wedding and one of my old friends died and then the reaper came and everyone was crying and some guy walked up off the street and started pointing and laughing at everyone and the bartender started cracking jokes as well.

The Ultimate Groom

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

On the subject of cheating, I don't know if it was some crazy glitch or what but when I made Nancy Landgrab's husband cheat on her and leave her in her own house she spent like 3 days walking around naked.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Wormskull posted:

On the subject of cheating, I don't know if it was some crazy glitch or what but when I made Nancy Landgrab's husband cheat on her and leave her in her own house she spent like 3 days walking around naked.

people cope with grief in different ways

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose

Mach2 posted:

The irony is that cool anti-piracy measures exist for no reason except as a special easter-egg that only the cracking team will see. How considerate of the devs.

or when the measures backfire and affect people with legit copies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Das Butterbrot
Dec 2, 2005
Lecker.

SarutosZero posted:

If the sims 5 doesn't get made it your guys' fault for not buying multiple copies of sims 4.

*Please note that in the sims 5 we plan to remove all sims. But this will allows us to provide a richer, furniture placing in an empty house, experience to the player.

sims5 is going to be literally this, with the sims replaced by actual humans walking around in VR simland w/ their sweet oculusVR + omnidirectional treadmill rigs :c00lbert:

e: ^ my idea, pls dont stea l EA ^

Das Butterbrot fucked around with this message at 11:04 on Sep 22, 2014

• Locked thread