Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mister Twister
Oct 22, 2010
Yesss, truly amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tunga
May 7, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Which reminds me, what camera angle do you guys use on this?

Mister Twister
Oct 22, 2010
I use that co-op camera, took a few games to get used to but gives a slightly wider angle.

Drunk Badger
Aug 27, 2012

Trained Drinking Badger
A Faithful Companion

Grimey Drawer

Just played a few games with my new pro, averaging a goal per game, and even got a red card for the opposing team after lining up someone's tackle just right

Drunk Badger
Aug 27, 2012

Trained Drinking Badger
A Faithful Companion

Grimey Drawer
When do you guys tend to start games?

Mister Twister
Oct 22, 2010

Drunk Badger posted:

When do you guys tend to start games?

Around 8 pm GMT and play to around 11-12pm most days, but within that window.

Skyfire
Jul 2, 2004

Div 3, slowly getting there.

Mister Twister
Oct 22, 2010
Yeah some of the best games we've had today.

Skyfire
Jul 2, 2004

All the goals from yesterday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-cUmKEIwOA&list=PLnItY6BADM2e7lM1W46wJawj754MBwmkV

Skyfire
Jul 2, 2004

And last nights goals, Div 2 is only 2 points away...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNKA28NCnnI&list=PLnItY6BADM2dgH42EpWbjB3LDbrRq3eWE

Skyfire
Jul 2, 2004

Some Phwooar goals done over the past couple of days in Div 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZB6OAPrmvpI&list=PLnItY6BADM2cXJsZPKHazWiEtZjUmGEFU

Mister Twister
Oct 22, 2010
Division 1 baby, sick form 6 out of 6 wins to start off the season.

Skyfire
Jul 2, 2004

Today's Origin update adds in permanent chat rooms, so no more getting invites from me.

Mister Twister
Oct 22, 2010
Don't forget to join the chatroom in case you want to play some games, like sky said there won't be more invites sent out, and for some reason you can't send an alert out from the chatroom. Makes it easier to get some games started if you just idle there as soon as origin is on.

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos
Surprised no one posted anything about yesterday's phenomenal run of games. Div 2 title + Continental cup, including a final against TF which went into overtime after they came back from 3-1 to 3-3 and with Knoddus scoring two in extra time to clinch victory.

I think our record against TF now is 3-2 in their favor, not bad considering they're one of the top 5 ranked teams in PC clubs.

Knoddus
Oct 30, 2007
Born in a crossfire hurricane
Yeah that was good stuff. We're playing a lot better than we did a couple of weeks ago.

Mister Twister
Oct 22, 2010

emanresu tnuocca posted:

Surprised no one posted anything about yesterday's phenomenal run of games. Div 2 title + Continental cup, including a final against TF which went into overtime after they came back from 3-1 to 3-3 and with Knoddus scoring two in extra time to clinch victory.

I think our record against TF now is 3-2 in their favor, not bad considering they're one of the top 5 ranked teams in PC clubs.

Was a very satisfying win. We did get our asses whooped 7/8-1 against them once though, that was heartbreaking, think it was the only time I've ragequit a pro-clubs game.

We have been playing pretty well the last couple of days I'd say, got a lot more build up play going in some games rather than frantic counterattacking play. I really like playing against teams which put on park the bus from the get go, gives a lot more space to work when attacking and makes it easier to do some sweet pass and move play.

Skyfire
Jul 2, 2004

So, it's a bit of a struggle to get games going at the moment. Origin is a piece of poo poo for organising anything, anyone have any suggestions on how we can let people know that it's ParmTime?

Tunga
May 7, 2004

Grimey Drawer
What about a Steam group? I think you can make announcements through those and I bet we're all running Steam anyway.

Mister Twister
Oct 22, 2010
If everyone has whatsapp/google hangouts and don't find it too annoying if notified late some nights we could use that as well.

Skyfire
Jul 2, 2004

Tunga posted:

What about a Steam group? I think you can make announcements through those and I bet we're all running Steam anyway.

Steam Group has been up since the club was made, about 3 people joined it so I've never bothered using it for anything. As for Whatsapp/google hangouts, if they work great, but how many of the current players actually look out for this thread to notice?

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos
Good games yesterday following our lengthy hiatus. The comeback victory at the cup final was quite the match.

Mister Twister
Oct 22, 2010
Goddamn we have been playing some good games recently, don't understand how we slumped from div 1 to div 5 in the first place, and now 3 straight promotions and a good way towards the 4th! Think our passing has been great, moving the ball about real nice like.

Skyfire
Jul 2, 2004

It was Amir's fault. It's always Amir's fault.

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos
You have besmirched me and I demand satisfaction
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krl01NcZuxA

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos
Is the new goalkeeper guy a goon or a pubbie recruit? Gigglecream or something I think.

Mister Twister
Oct 22, 2010
Would think that he is a pubbie, think Sky mentioned the other night that we had a GK apply.

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos
Mission accomplished guys!

Mister Twister
Oct 22, 2010
Took a while but finally we did it :D

Knoddus
Oct 30, 2007
Born in a crossfire hurricane
:cool:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tunga
May 7, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Nice work. Sorry I (Laridia) haven't been on recently, was moving house and also my controller battery needs replacing. Still, that probably helped you win the title anyway :) .

• Locked thread