Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Ehud posted:

This is the best story of the year. I want him to be suspended further because it will amuse be to watch news stations tiptoe around what he said to get suspended.

Also, there is a chance that they interview somebody about the situation and they drop a "gently caress her right in the pussy" instead.

Skip Bayless said he'd have given him 4 games. Shane Mathews said he'd have kicked Jameis off the team for this.

Its been a neat couple days of bloviating.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Zoran posted:

I don't think Jameis Winston is a very bright guy, overall.

Did you listen to his Heisman speech?

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
So I just realized. If Winston keeps this up, the Heisman committee has to be talking about taking it back from him. In which case it goes to...

AJ McCarron.

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008
My favorite football happening ever would be if FSU loses to Clemson and can't go to the NCG, just because Jameis yelled that.

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005

Quandary posted:

My favorite football happening ever would be if FSU loses to Clemson and can't go to the NCG, just because Jameis yelled that.

he hosed his team's chances of the ncg in the pussy

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Raku posted:

So I just realized. If Winston keeps this up, the Heisman committee has to be talking about taking it back from him. In which case it goes to...

AJ McCarron.

That's not how it works. Reggie Bush's Heisman didn't go to Vince Young, it's in a storage unit somewhere.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Mark Richt would have kicked him off the team which means meet your new QB Auburn!

In the end, I think if this was the first dumb thing he did, he might have gotten a "shut the gently caress up" but with all the other crap, maybe the administration is just at a point where they are fed up.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Like FSU couldn't run the table in the shitass ACC without him.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Quandary posted:

This would make our evisceration at the hands of a bloodthirsty Saban tolerable.

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

I'd watch the gently caress out of a Richard Sherman biopic staring Damon Wayans

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

pillsburysoldier posted:

I'd watch the gently caress out of a Richard Sherman biopic staring Damon Wayans

C'mon now--you know it needs to be Doug E Doug.

FEEL THE RHYTHM...FEEL THE RHYME....

e: Not Doug E Fresh....:ughh:

LeeMajors fucked around with this message at 15:41 on Sep 20, 2014

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
I bet Jacob Coker really regrets transferring today

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
On one hand, you kinda want Fsu to win without jameson to reward them for making a good decision to bench him, but on the other hand if they lose it means the choice to bench him pits morals against money.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Florida State is not going to lose to Clemson, I don't care if they put Chris Rix out there somehow.

Snodgrass Supreme
Nov 6, 2012
FSU could probably run the ball every play and still blow Clemson out, last year's game was a complete rout and that Clemson team was much better than this one.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Snodgrass Supreme posted:

FSU could probably run the ball every play and still blow Clemson out, last year's game was a complete rout and that Clemson team was much better than this one.

It's not that cut-and-dry. Defensively Clemson is actually better this year, especially in the front seven. People talk about the 2nd half of the UGA game, but it really wasn't until the 4th quarter that things started to break down. UGA only had a FG in the 3rd and really couldn't punch through the line very well. Due to lovely conservative play-calling on the offensive side, the D was just on the field way too much and got gassed, that's when things broke down and UGA was able to run at will through the line and into the end zone.

The secondary is actually Clemson's biggest defensive weakness... If FSU's O-line can protect the QB, then they'll want to exploit that heavily.

Again, Clemson's run defense is going to depend heavily on the offensive play calling. If Clemson can actually put together the big plays that we're used to (and loving play Deshaun Watson instead of Cole Stout) then they'll stand a better chance of keeping the D fresh.

But FSU doesn't have nearly the run game that Georgia has, so to say that they could probably just run it the whole game and be fine is pretty wrong.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

If FSU loses to Clemson and runs the table with Jameis after, the committee will pretend today never happened.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

sportsgenius86 posted:

If FSU loses to Clemson and runs the table with Jameis after, the committee will pretend today never happened.

They most likely wouldn't be able to win the conference though, and I really don't see the committee making exceptions for non-conference champs other than Notre Dame and anyone in the SEC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Raku posted:

I bet Jacob Coker really regrets transferring today

Maguire would probably still be starting.

• Locked thread