Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
heeyhayeyey aayyaahhhooo hayyyoo!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Guancho posted:

"I'm going to be the worst Batman in history"

but an excellent bruce wayne

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Get your rear end to mars

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTihsJQHt48

yo mamma a Horus
Apr 7, 2008

Nap Ghost
if you really pay attention his business card is a lot better then the other ones

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

Munsun posted:

if you really pay attention his business card is a lot better then the other ones

gently caress you

Cpt.Sean Luc Picard
Nov 24, 2006
man why you even got to do a thing?
I move away from the bum, noticing, instead, a little girl smoking a cigarette, begging for change outside Trump Tower. "Shoo," I say. She says "Shoo" back. On the Patty Winters Show this morning a Cheerio sat in a very small chair and was interviewed for close to an hour. Later this afternoon, a woman wearing a silver fox and mink coat has her face slashed in front of the Stanhope by an enraged fur activist. But now, still staring at the sightless bum from across the street, I buy a Dove Bar, a coconut one, in which I find part of a bone.

THIS IS NOT AN EXIT

Cpt.Sean Luc Picard
Nov 24, 2006
man why you even got to do a thing?
In the morning, for some reason, Christie's battered hands are swollen to the size of footballs, the fingers are indistinguishable from the rest of her hand and the smell coming from her burnt corpse is jolting and I have to open the venetian blinds which are spattered with burnt fat from when Christie's breasts burst apart, electrocuting her, and then the windows, to air out the room. Her eyes are wide open and glazed over and her mouth is lipless and black and there's also a black pit where her vagina should be (though I don't remember doing anything to it) and her lungs are visible beneath the charred ribs. What is left of Elizabeth's body lies crumpled in the corner of the living room. She's missing her right arm and chunks of her right leg. Her left hand, chopped off at the wrist, lies clenched on top of the island in the kitchen, in its own small pool of blood. Her head sits on the kitchen table and its blood-soaked face - even with both eyes scooped out and a pair of Alain Mikli sunglasses over the holes - looks like it's frowning. I get very tired of looking at it and though I didn't get any sleep last night and I'm utterly spent, I still have a lunch appointment at Odeon with Jem Davies and Alana Burton at one. That's very important to me and I have to debate whether I should cancel it or not.

ColdReaches
Oct 12, 2013

Place : Detroit
Date : 4031 A.D.
"UNATCO touched my weiny".

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

Caress me gently with a chainsaw - Lydia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006