Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

lol anyone who thinks the packers aren't going to packers bullshit their way into the division title has not watched professional football for the past decade

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
There was not a single offensive holding play called all game long. How weird is that?

OSheaman
May 27, 2004

Heavy Fucking Metal
Fun Shoe

Cruel and Unusual posted:

Lions will win the division by accident.

no i refuse, jim caldwell cannot have success

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr

R.D. Mangles posted:

bears will not beat aaron rodgers, the rest of the laws of space and time do not imply

Unless Shae McClellin finds a way to over come his injured hand and punches Rodgers in the face with his cast covered dumbass hand.

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -
Time for Fox Sports Live cause there is no way in hell I'm listening to or look at Ray Lewis.

McNabb and Moss? Yes.

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

OSheaman posted:

no i refuse, jim caldwell cannot have success

The Lions get in their own way all the time. Only a man who isn't there can lead them to the promised land.

ChristianDB
Jun 29, 2008

just shut up man. If you dont get your hopes up it will hurt less in the end

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.
Stat for the recap that I won't be around to post: Jags have a -75 diff after just three weeks. GB is -25.

PsychoInternetHawk
Apr 4, 2011

Perhaps, if one wishes to remain an individual in the midst of the teeming multitudes, one must make oneself grotesque.
Grimey Drawer

The Lions have been intentionally trying to win the division forever and it hasn't worked, so this seems like a good plan.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

After 3 games, I honestly have no idea how good the Bears are. No loving idea.

My working theory is that the Bears are bad, but basically every other team in the NFL is pretty bad too

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

The Lions get in their own way all the time. Only a man who isn't there can lead them to the promised land.

You could have been coached by a cardboard cutout of Joey Harrington, but instead you chose a cardboard cutout of Tony Dungy's standin.

You deserve all that comes to you.

DupaDupa
May 21, 2009

I'm Samurai Mike
I stop 'em cold.

CharlestheHammer posted:

I get a lot of colts games televised so its an easy mistake to make.

My smugness should have clued you tho.

I grew up close enough to Indiana that I knew a ton of smug colts fans too. *shrug* Should be a fun game next week.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Have I mentioned how much I love Kyle Fuller, like him and Vereen not being terrible have restored my faith in Emery defensive picks. Plus Bostic has been pretty solid recently as well.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

there's a bunch of angry jets fans chanting "jets suck" at kyle fuller

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yomofo
Jun 7, 2005

by Cyrano4747

Duke Chin posted:

Time for Fox Sports Live cause there is no way in hell I'm listening to or look at Ray Lewis.

Holy poo poo, how come no one told me about Katie Nolan? This girl is awesome

• Locked thread