Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Great White Hope posted:

Someone needs to be crazy and do a one-night tournament brought to you by Chael and JR every month.

I would subscribe to this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheReverend
Jun 21, 2005

So is Oklahoma the only commission left that will sanction these things?

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

TheReverend posted:

So is Oklahoma the only commission left that will sanction these things?

Remember that Alabama "allowed" quadruple amputee Kyle Maynard to fight

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

fatherdog posted:

Great, Chael was good at breaking down the technical stuff, JR was good at doing the background for the fighters and humanizing them, and both of them had some great lines

JR seemed to sense when ever something that might appear confusing to the casual audience would occur and would prompt Chael to explain it. Which was great because the audience was (I'd imagine) fairly hardcore. I don't want to be like "oh they were the best team ever" but they were definitely good enough to do UFC fightpass shows or whatever.

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe
i paid real money for this card. chael and jr were great, but i would love to see JR unleashed at an event with a live crowd

• Locked thread