Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014
Drake takes the womans hands and slowly heads towards the exit. "I got my eyes on you, you're everything that I see, I want your hot love and emotion endlessly." Once outside, they get into his new sports car. "Just hold on, we're going home. Just hold on, we're going home. "

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

I AM BRAWW posted:

Drake takes the womans hands and slowly heads towards the exit. "I got my eyes on you, you're everything that I see, I want your hot love and emotion endlessly." Once outside, they get into his new sports car. "Just hold on, we're going home. Just hold on, we're going home. "

You like how I look in the aqua green? Get your Vaseline
Roll some weed with some tissue and close your eyes

((You exit the Inn))

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
[inspecting the child's rear end in a top hat like the rings on a tree] drat the 16 versions of hell I believe in! These is no child! This is legally speaking, an adult! Begone foul beast!

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I creep from behind and start jerking off to Zorac's bunghole. Perhaps a money shot at the right place shall give him aids as well?

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Everyone gets aids and starts to die as they should

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Dec 26, 2012

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot
hmm yes ironic child rape

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

stoutfish posted:

hmm yes ironic child rape

(OOC) um if you actually read this they are legal adults in imperial lands. gently caress head.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Everybody has died from aids contracted earlier.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

:rip: Zorac

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
drat, AIDS worked fast

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

drat, AIDS worked fast

The Stoutfish Strain is pretty virulent.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Widestancer posted:

Everybody has died from aids contracted earlier.

As expected of gamers of thr future

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Never thought I'd miss Zorac: the online moderator who is addicted to loving children

And yet here we are...

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

Never thought I'd miss Zorac: the online moderator who is addicted to loving children

And yet here we are...

There's always undeath if you guys are into that

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe
but wouldn't that cause a strain of undead aids

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

sword_man.gif posted:

but wouldn't that cause a strain of undead aids