Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011

caberham posted:

This isn't a thread to get sa banned in China, but a plan to draw out all the colonial apologists and the racists.

Oh and your threats are too milquetoast. Falun gong constantly have banners like 天滅中共! 沒有共產黨,才有新中國!

Heavens smite the CCP! With out the cup, then a new China will form (play on one of the party songs).

We need to write stuff like let's kill all the officials who moved to America and have them reveal all the party state secrets.
I literally called for the genocide of all Chinese people before dangit. How is that not extreme??? Like that Jack London dude was hella racist and scared of 'Chinamen'.

Well, how about uhh, every member of the CCP should be dragged out into the street and be forced to clean it, then if he survives, be shot. Also all Chinese held foreign investments should be seized and given to the Japanese and Philippinos as reparations for China being a huge butt.

And I also doubt the Chinese governments ability to take care of their increasingly hosed up water ecological systems and question their legitimacy to rule and think they should be violently overthrown with support from the west, possibly using the money seized before, with Hong Kong getting full open democracy and possession of all lands they want as their own country. Taiwan is also real China.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy
Really when you think about it the Uighurs are perfectly jsutified doing whatever they can to drive out the yellow devils.

caberham
Mar 18, 2009

by Smythe
Grimey Drawer

Deceitful Penguin posted:

I literally called for the genocide of all Chinese people before dangit. How is that not extreme??? Like that Jack London dude was hella racist and scared of 'Chinamen'.

See, being racist well actually get you bonus points from the state censors and propaganda department. It actually fuels into the legitimacy of the CCP because the CCP is protecting the pure blood Chinese from you guys :smith:

quote:

Well, how about uhh, every member of the CCP should be dragged out into the street and be forced to clean it, then if he survives, be shot. Also all Chinese held foreign investments should be seized and given to the Japanese and Philippinos as reparations for China being a huge butt.

That's pretty good

quote:

And I also doubt the Chinese governments ability to take care of their increasingly hosed up water ecological systems and question their legitimacy to rule and think they should be violently overthrown with support from the west, possibly using the money seized before, with Hong Kong getting full open democracy and possession of all lands they want as their own country. Taiwan is also real China.

That's the best. Now write articles after articles in Chinese or a newspaper then have it appear in the front page. Forums on foreign website written in English is too hard to cover. See, the state censors are actually lazy assholes

Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

Autonomy for Hong Kong! Long live the umbrella movement, a true revolution that will bring down the corrupt, degenerate communist party of China, first in Hong Kong, and then in the mainland.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
When I say all you uighurs, unite
One uighur teach two uighurs, four uighurs teach more uighurs
All tha poor uighurs, tha pen uighurs
Tha rich uighurs, tha strong uighurs, unite
(Get on)

There's more us than it is of them, look around
(Get on)
(If there's hell below, we're all gonna go)

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry

caberham posted:

See, being racist well actually get you bonus points from the state censors and propaganda department. It actually fuels into the legitimacy of the CCP because the CCP is protecting the pure blood Chinese from you guys :smith:

That's pretty good

That's the best. Now write articles after articles in Chinese or a newspaper then have it appear in the front page. Forums on foreign website written in English is too hard to cover. See, the state censors are actually lazy assholes

So I hear you live in the big C, would you like to spy for America? We will tell you how to make a good rear end hamburger.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry
Dear Chinese people, walk into the nearest US embassy and rat out your boss and we will pay you if that boss is part of the communist party.(We will totally help you get out of china afterwards.)

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire
Watch Jinping start a loving war.

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011

caberham posted:

Couldn't we have GBS photoshop thread then? That might get on the front page of reputable American News Site, Something Awful.

caberham
Mar 18, 2009

by Smythe
Grimey Drawer

Deceitful Penguin posted:

Couldn't we have GBS photoshop thread then? That might get on the front page of reputable American News Site, Something Awful.

That's loving brilliant. Plus Chinese internet users can spread the pictures as well

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry
Hell yes, lets get this Photoshop thread started. Someone make the thread.

Tom Smykowski
Jan 27, 2005

What the hell is wrong with you people?
CCP leadership lemon party

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY
this is a cool§ website

RocknRollaAyatollah
Nov 26, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
We should do something to help the World Uyghur Congress and/or the Central Tibetan Administration. Doing something big to help either of them would get us blocked for sure.

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

I'M A HORSE POSTONG ON THE INTERNET THANK YOU

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

Arglebargle III posted:

I'M A HORSE POSTONG ON THE INTERNET THANK YOU

If anything, china will block us to not see your posts anymore, haha.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry
But for real, china has government death mobiles.

Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

in the next 72 hours i will post sensitive documents documenting lists of unofficially imprisoned individuals in the PRC, including former party officials. this list also exposes party officials complicit in these actions

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry
I have the name and passwords for the runescape accounts for all the top Chinese leadership and I stole all their good gear.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

General Tso's chicken followed up by fortune cookies is the most authentic Chinese cuisine.

cucka
Nov 4, 2009

TOUCHDOWN DETROIT LIONS
Sorry about all
the bad posting.
The Chinese Government was warned not to engage Lu Bu, and they ran away peeing themselves and crying. Their communist supporters then lost to some guy named after Cows or something.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry
Could the Asian president's wife be loving Putin? The answer is yes, she is.

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

drilldo squirt posted:

Could the Asian president's wife be loving Putin? The answer is yes, she is.

Putin's face is so Botoxed out I thought he was just another Chinese dude at first.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry
I'd gently caress him, I'd gently caress him hard. Like the wife of that Xi looser.

RocknRollaAyatollah
Nov 26, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Who wouldn't want to have sex with Peng Liyuan? Look as she performs for the gallant men of the PLA in 1989 in Tiananmen. Her beauty has not diminished over the years.

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene

Radish posted:

General Tso's chicken followed up by fortune cookies is the most authentic Chinese cuisine.

General Tso is a traitor, Boxers 4 eva!

Boxer x Juche Crew!

Dusty Baker 2
Jul 8, 2011

Keyboard Inghimasi

Crowsbeak posted:

Really when you think about it the Uighurs are perfectly jsutified doing whatever they can to drive out the yellow devils.

Where's all my Uighurs at?

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

FIRST EBOLA GOON AVOID ALL POSTS SPEWING EBLOA SHIT POSTS EVERWHERE
I'm literally retarded

TheRamblingSoul posted:

2015 will tell the tale.

VPN, dogwit.

burnishedfume
Mar 8, 2011

You really are a louse...
China should be broken up into 50 or so smaller nations. Uighurs, Wu, Tibetans, Hong Kongers etc all get their own nation, maybe one can be a Christian theocracy, either way, all the other ones will be free and open democracies.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

zimboe posted:

VPN, dogwit.

Why would you disrespect rule of law by circumventing protections put in place for the Chinese people?

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy
Is it really that bad of an idea that we along with other civilized democracies invade and partition china for a period until they can become civilized and democratic like us?

burnishedfume
Mar 8, 2011

You really are a louse...

Crowsbeak posted:

Is it really that bad of an idea that we along with other civilized democracies invade and partition china for a period until they can become civilized and democratic like us?

It's kinda sad in 2014 a nation still considers it people too stupid to govern themselves. I just want the Chinese to govern themselves because I think they're as smart as the leaders of the Communist Party but much more honest and less corrupt.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug
So, are we banned yet? Has the Chinese Cyber Army descended upon us to feast upon our digital corpse?

Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

Please PM me if you are a PRC military or party official who is interested in selling state secrets and/or defecting.

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy
Really when you think about it when the Uighurs attack Chinese in a train station they are just defending themselves from invaders, really the west should be supporting such freedom fighters.

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe
If only these posts were in Chinese

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

SedanChair posted:

If only these posts were in Chinese

Does this work?
黄杀魔

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dusty Baker 2
Jul 8, 2011

Keyboard Inghimasi

DrProsek posted:

China should be broken up into 50 or so smaller nations. Uighurs, Wu, Tibetans, Hong Kongers etc all get their own nation, maybe one can be a Christian theocracy, either way, all the other ones will be free and open democracies.

• Locked thread