Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dec 26, 2012

Bobnumerotres posted:

the hard mode is a battle of attrition. things deal double damage (which doesnt matter a lot until the end of the game where that means 6 hearts of damage from mighty darknuts), and there are no hearts or fairies in-field so youve gotta bring your own heals.

you can turn it off at anytime and you dont get anything special for completing the game this way, but its a nice option if you felt invincible in WW.

that sounds way better, yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
Yoshi's wooly world, Captain Toad and Mario Maker all look really cool.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i have owned a wii u since last march and just purchased a copy o f bayonetta 2. viva gaming, op

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

new trailer of splatoon loving owned

captain toad owns

xenoblade X looks super polished from the last time we saw it at E3

wii u owns

buy a wiiu

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Not a cute boy, just a boring girl.
I am going to buy a WiiU and then Bayonetta 2.

skeletronics
Jul 19, 2005
Man
I got my Wii U today and I'm enjoying Bayonetta and Super Mario 3D World.

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
mine gets in tomorrow and target is doing buy 2 games get 1 free

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I already own 3d World, Bayonetta, Hyrule Warriors, W101, MH3U, MK8, and WWHD. Pikmin is apparently impossible to find, so I have no idea what the buy at target.

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

Pomp posted:

I already own 3d World, Bayonetta, Hyrule Warriors, W101, MH3U, MK8, and WWHD. Pikmin is apparently impossible to find, so I have no idea what the buy at target.

Donkey Kong is really good.

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Donkey Kong, ZombiU, and uhhhh idk maybe I'll see if they have any Dragon's Dogma in stock

I can't wait to add three more games to the backlog

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Don't get into fighting games if you value finishing games over playing endless sets in whatever fighting game you feel like that day

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
zombiu is a lovely game for that deal cuz i think best buy sells it for like $10 all the time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Not a cute boy, just a boring girl.
I now have a WiiU, but I need some cables to make it work with my headphones, so I can't play Bayo2 yet..

• Locked thread