Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Soral
May 30, 2009

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

It costs 6 dollars to order 2 large pizzas with unlimited toppings, a 2 liter, bread sticks, and wings from dominos in the USA

its insanely hosed up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soral
May 30, 2009

no one is delivering affordable 'za to the pizzaless peasants of canada

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Soral posted:

no one is delivering affordable 'za to the pizzaless peasants of canada

There's always Bostons :laugh:

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Its friday night time for the fish fry.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Discount Viscount posted:

I got a free small cheese pizza from a local place last week and it was god damned terrific. Fresh out of the oven with melting cheese and the best crust. Threw a ton of crushed red pepper on it and I was in heaven.

This place also has TMNT and Sunset Riders :hellyeah:
it goes without saying that a local place will likely have better pizza than any chain. i live in NYC, and the only reason i go to the chains is because i'm poor as hell. otherwise i'd be getting a local pie every week

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
dominos doesnt deliver to where i live turns out. and i cant drive drunk. pretty hosed up imho. revise the laws, america

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Y-Hat posted:

it goes without saying that a local place will likely have better pizza than any chain. i live in NYC, and the only reason i go to the chains is because i'm poor as hell. otherwise i'd be getting a local pie every week

Have you had Artichoke's pizza? It's the most epic you can get in NYC, hands down, imo

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Lemming posted:

Have you had Artichoke's pizza? It's the most epic you can get in NYC, hands down, imo
while it's good, this opinion is wrong, much like your posting

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lemming posted:

Artichoke is good but it's basically like eating thick soup on a pizza, it's dense as hell

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

THE PENETRATOR posted:

dominos doesnt deliver to where i live turns out. and i cant drive drunk. pretty hosed up imho. revise the laws, america

get a taxi man to deliver

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

What if gamefly included really good pizza coupons

Would anyone use it then

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

im ordering some mother loving dominos

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
going to some lame rear end upper crust restaurant and they don't have pizza on the menu. sigh, this goon could really use a pizza right now

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

There is no meal where pizza would not be the best choice

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

There's a Pizza Hut near my apartment that no one uses but has stayed open for years, is PH like the Radio Shack of pizza or what

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Pablo Gigante posted:

There is no meal where pizza would not be the best choice
Pizza or Two Pizzas.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

there's a pizza place here where a signature pizza +cheese breadsticks is cheaper than just the pizza. i don't order from them because i like to be frugal but don't want to be burdened with cheese bread.

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Transcending history, and the world, a tale of MS Paint and animes, endlessly retold.

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

It costs 6 dollars to order 2 large pizzas with unlimited toppings, a 2 liter, bread sticks, and wings from dominos in the USA

Wgaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat how

Discount Viscount
Jul 9, 2010

FIND THE FISH!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLHEKk1TsFI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ff3UQUPdio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eIB_y0y9iA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEDmBD1BaYY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gW2D_Votd2Y

Cobweb Heart
Mar 31, 2010

I need you to wear this. I need you to wear this all the time. It's office policy.
No One Can Stop me from folding this 2-dollar family sized Grocery Outlet pizza like a drat taco and eatign it for dinner whilst I game.

Cobweb Heart
Mar 31, 2010

I need you to wear this. I need you to wear this all the time. It's office policy.
The best pizza is whichever pizza is closest and cheapest and biggest and most already cooked. Your objective is to maximize the ratio of pizza mass to effort required to procure and consume it. Myself, I'd commit brutal suicide if I had to buy $22 pizzas.

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014
there are real human beings who spend actual american dollars to order a little ceasar's pizza, which they then consume while claiming to enjoy it

what a world

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
i got a jimmy john's blt last night because I didn't want to risk getting logged out of WoW while I boiled some rice.

it was a pretty great blt tho

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

Cobweb Heart posted:

No One Can Stop me from folding this 2-dollar family sized Grocery Outlet pizza like a drat taco and eatign it for dinner whilst I game.

Party Pizza on, brother.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Grocery Outlet kicks rear end, I miss living in a town with one.

Tirius
Aug 16, 2007

A short, sturdy creature fond of drink and industry.
I live in Korea and the Pizza Hut by my place is my favourite place to get pizza. It's so good here. Every time I get a pizza I always wonder why it's so terrible back home, I mean, clearly as a company they are capable of making a good pizza, the evidence is right here! Is it deliberate? Also Dominoes is really great here too, but kind of expensive at like 25-35 dollars a pizza.

I feel like I'm living in some kind of pizza bizarro world.

Eleanor Pwnsevelt
Dec 25, 2003

this might go without saying but pizza in france is pretty bad because its like anything goes (except pepperoni which doesn't exist for some reason) and they'll put whole olives with the hard unedible seeds still inside that you gotta spit out like a savage and the general taste is just bland so its definitely worse than little caesar's and dare i say even pizza hut if you can believe it

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

ungh.......

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Zzs6-lfgyg

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Tirius posted:

I live in Korea and the Pizza Hut by my place is my favourite place to get pizza. It's so good here. Every time I get a pizza I always wonder why it's so terrible back home, I mean, clearly as a company they are capable of making a good pizza, the evidence is right here! Is it deliberate? Also Dominoes is really great here too, but kind of expensive at like 25-35 dollars a pizza.

I feel like I'm living in some kind of pizza bizarro world.

is that american dollars or like korean fundollars

either way good pizza is always worth the price of admission. my favorite pizza place is actually the woodstock's chain--iirc there are branches up the west coast but i've only known its california locations. best mediterranean-ingredients pizza ever. the fact that its mascot is a crunk dragon is just a bonus

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Transcending history, and the world, a tale of MS Paint and animes, endlessly retold.
dominos pizza is a fart factory

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

i'm about to go pick up some dominos.

• Locked thread