Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
gonna eat dominos and then watch metal gear scanlon, and then after im done eating a full pizza in one sitting like a loving goblin i'm going to play valkyria chronicles while chanting "a-ni-me" like a deranged mayan until my eyes bleed and my end comes

whats your weekend gonna be like imps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
Most supermarket frozen pizzas are better than dominos, I recommend not dominos as a superior pizza selection

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

pizza hut has stuffed crust

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
theres a new guy making my order, never seen his name before... this better not mean a decrease in the quality i've come to expect from my jalapeno cheesy bread.

Lemming posted:

Most supermarket frozen pizzas are better than dominos, I recommend not dominos as a superior pizza selection

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
Stuffed crust is loving win

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
ok yeah stuffed crust is good, but the order's already in... maybe with my next paycheck in 5 years

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Mario kart, binding of Isaac and bayonetta 2 op.

Next weekend though...nothing but smash bros!

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Lemming posted:

And you can add your own extra toppings when you cook them.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

klapman posted:

gonna eat dominos and then watch metal gear scanlon, and then after im done eating a full pizza in one sitting like a loving goblin i'm going to play valkyria chronicles while chanting "a-ni-me" like a deranged mayan until my eyes bleed and my end comes

Its Thursday are you brain damaged?

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

Lemming posted:

I eat the hell out of totinos party pizzas and I'm pretty sure the cheese is made from oil processing byproducts.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Mr.Unique-Name posted:

I eat the hell out of totinos party pizzas and I'm pretty sure the cheese is made from oil processing byproducts.
Calling it a party pizza is lying to yourself, buy Celeste Pizza for One.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

klapman posted:

well I was gonna do some other stuff but I thought about it and yeah basically the same thing

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Lemming posted:

Stuffed crust is loving win

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

DiGiorno (or Delicioso for some of you) has a stuffed crust version now that's all right.

Swelter Discharge
Mar 21, 2013

Pewdiepie posted:

this

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

Widestancer posted:

DiGiorno (or Delicioso for some of you) has a stuffed crust version now that's all right.

pizza hut has bacon stuffed crust now

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Jackie D posted:

:captainpop:

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Jackie D posted:

koolkal
Oct 21, 2008

this thread maybe doesnt have room for 2 green xbox one avs
new at pizza hut: all crust pizza

Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

gonna play binding of isaac rebirth, then get pissed off, get baked, and play valkyria chronicles

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Not a cute boy, just a boring girl.

Jackie D posted:

It tastes awful for some reason though. It would be better to get the regular stuffed crust and add your own bacon bits if you're desperate for cheesy bacon crust.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
What Pizza Tracker skin do you use? Last time I went with the 'Romantic' skin. Twas a steamy night with my pipin hot 'za freshly made from Domino's Pizza.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
http://www.brandeating.com/2014/10/review-papa-johns-fritos-chili-pizza.html

WINNERSH TRIANGLE
Aug 17, 2011

it's worth making your own pizzas to be honest - they're much nicer than shop-brought ones, more bready/tomato-y and less greasy, and you can experiment with different/weird toppings. don't know if it's better for you, but it feels bette when you eat it.

the coolest thing to do is to make a ton of dough with herbs (rosemary is particularly good) and freeze it, then you can defrost it over thursday night so when you get home on Friday evening you can make up a fresh pizza then - it barely takes more time than ordering them, all told, and it's much cheaper. i've nearly run out of my stash, but i'm planning on making a delicious pizza with a balsamic-y tomato sauce, paneer, and some rocket to use up what i have left. it's probably dark souls fare, although it might also be something to have while I'm making some new miniatures for my tabletop group. salud!

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
make a weed pizza

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Kylra posted:

It tastes awful for some reason though. It would be better to get the regular stuffed crust and add your own bacon bits if you're desperate for cheesy bacon crust.

no :negative:

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Pewdiepie posted:

on thursday you can get a $7.99 large three-topping carryout pizza at domino's. it's definitely worth ordering just for that reason

Eleanor Pwnsevelt
Dec 25, 2003

pizza hut is fuckin gross and the lowest of scrub tier pizza chains

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
Pizza in Rome is good, I recommend it, especially when made by Italian dads in a giant oven

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

Pizza hut is basically inedible and somehow makes me feel sick every time I eat it, WTF? Its not even cheaper than dominos, so...

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Eleanor Pwnsevelt posted:

pizza hut is fuckin gross and the lowest of scrub tier pizza chains
i think papa john's is worse in quality, but pizza hut is pretty drat bad. it's way too drat greasy to be that good

papa john's has better deals though, so in that sense pizza hut is dead last

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

Little Caesar's is way worse than pizza hit.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Mr.Unique-Name posted:

yeah but you go there for a cheapo 5 dollar giant pizza not quality

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Little Caesar's is real bad. I think it's the sauce.

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

pizza is good

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

FactsAreUseless posted:

Little Caesar's is real bad. I think it's the sauce.

And the cheese and the crust is made from card stock.

BoredDG
Aug 10, 2013

Time to order some mother loving assassinations (because I will be playing Hitman)

Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

Mr.Unique-Name posted:

their hot wings are actually pretty alright though

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
remember to add a chicken alfredo bread bowl for only $6, op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Bobnumerotres posted:

yeah but you go there for a cheapo 5 dollar giant pizza not quality
the little caesers in my neighborhood raised the price of a large to $6 so it's less of a bargain now. nyc ain't cheap folks

on a different note, i went to college in eastern Pennsylvania and Papa John's had a deal where you can get a free topping on a large cheese pizza for every touchdown the Eagles scored. if they won, you got double the toppings. one time they scored 8 TDs and won, and while i didn't get 16 toppings i came close

• Locked thread