Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Widestancer posted:

Who wants to goat out together when this hits the street?

This game will likely be infested with AIDS, so I shan't be playing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

A Spider Covets posted:

diagnosis complete

this time it really is lupis

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm always down for video games

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

This game will likely be infested with AIDS, so I shan't be playing.

:ssh: it's not actually going to be an MMO

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Acquire Currency! posted:

I'm always down for video games

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Dexters Secret posted:

:ssh: it's not actually going to be an MMO

I didn't call it one.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Devour or Fire posted:

it's like the end of the fly where jeff goldblum gets his jaw ripped off and then chunks of rotting skin start falling off but instead of a bug monster popping out he turns into a huge human being

i dont know what this has to do with anything, but this made me laugh, so i salute you

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I started writing it while people were talking about the games forum but I ended up watching the ending of the fly on youtube

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Devour or Fire posted:

I started writing it while people were talking about the games forum but I ended up watching the ending of the fly on youtube

Lol

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
Goat Simulator has a business plan every game should have

Its starting goals were:
- it's $10 but don't buy it please go get dinner or something
- stupid physics
- bugs
- a map
- goat

and they delivered perfectly and then shrugged and kept delivering more stuff than they even promised instead of peter molyneuxing poo poo

they refuse to charge for dlc because they already feel bad for selling goat sim

also right over my computer monitor is my goats in trees calendar:

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Doctor Goat posted:

i don't know if you noticed but i like goats

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

*Holds up spork.*

Dec 26, 2012

Devour or Fire posted:

it's like the end of the fly where jeff goldblum gets his jaw ripped off and then chunks of rotting skin start falling off but instead of a bug monster popping out he turns into a huge human being

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Devour or Fire posted:

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

*Holds up spork.*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

Devour or Fire posted:

• Locked thread