Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mathhole

rot in hell, wonderbread.
what's your new years resolution, zook?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

:rip:

alnilam

:rip: zook

Mogren

Enlightened beast
Spirit among mortals
Spreader of wisdom
Forever watchful
Good kitty
:angelcatte:
:ohdearsass:

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

:sigh: :rip:

Smerdyakov

This thread was pretty inspiring while it lasted. I might start one, but more nofap/ no videogames themed. I'll announce it here before I start it in case anyone else wants to get on board with self-improvement and get the whole community involved.

P.S. Come back Zook, I barely knew you, but it looks like you were taking the right steps!

Nostalgia4Butts

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

zook pls come back

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

we need to start a search party. fan out among the forums and start handing out flyers

Nostalgia4Butts

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

ill start the wiki

A Tin Of Beans

zook.............. zook please come home

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Tin Of Beans

im going to start a weekly podcast investigating the circumstances surrounding zook's disappearance. i think i just might solve this case .. by the end!!

• Locked thread