Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
O__O
Jan 26, 2011

by Cowcaster

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gravy Train Robber
Sep 15, 2007

by zen death robot

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

:captainpop:

fronz
Apr 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

The White Dragon posted:

your name is kild, you get us kild, that's why we never put you in the party you piece of poo poo

v "moms are tough" is from final fantasy thirteen, right before the mom of a character named hope dies. then later everyone tells him "your name is hope, you give us hope" and it's what the game's writers considered one of its most moving lines. what the gently caress kind of imp are you

They were right.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

The White Dragon posted:

your name is kild, you get us kild, that's why we never put you in the party you piece of poo poo

v "moms are tough" is from final fantasy thirteen, right before the mom of a character named hope dies. then later everyone tells him "your name is hope, you give us hope" and it's what the game's writers considered one of its most moving lines. what the gently caress kind of imp are you

you watched the cutscens in that game??

also hope is like the best healer.

Kild fucked around with this message at 07:01 on Nov 25, 2014

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
i wanna be a sexy gamer mom

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

SunAndSpring posted: