Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one
When the night is calling

Oberleutnant posted:

Bottom 10% Crew represent :whatup:

:respek: What up bruh? Living high on the hog like me on our lavish welfare payouts?

e; In 1378 the wool carders (ciompi) of Florence rise up and take brief control of the city's government, managing to implement some reforms for representation and better conditions. Within five years they would all be repealed. Jury still out on necessity of killing, eating rich.

Ms Adequate fucked around with this message at 00:19 on Dec 31, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

baka kaba
Jul 19, 2003

PLEASE ASK ME, THE SELF-PROFESSED NO #1 PAUL CATTERMOLE FAN IN THE SOMETHING AWFUL S-CLUB 7 MEGATHREAD, TO NAME A SINGLE SONG BY HIS EXCELLENT NU-METAL SIDE PROJECT, SKUA, AND IF I CAN'T PLEASE TELL ME TO
EAT SHIT

Private Speech posted:

If you ever wanted to know if the country is more or less equal than in 1986 then you are in luck, because the government has published a useful graphic to help:

Where's this from?

Meanwhile...

http://www.theguardian.com/business/2014/dec/04/british-workers-suffered-biggest-real-wage-fall-major-g20-countries

Shame it doesn't go back three decades I guess!

Private Speech
Mar 30, 2011

I HAVE EVEN MORE WORTHLESS BEANIE BABIES IN MY COLLECTION THAN I HAVE WORTHLESS POSTS IN THE BEANIE BABY THREAD YET I STILL HAVE THE TEMERITY TO CRITICIZE OTHERS' COLLECTIONS

IF YOU SEE ME TALKING ABOUT BEANIE BABIES, PLEASE TELL ME TO

EAT. SHIT.

baka kaba posted:

Where's this from?

ONS

e: It was published in 2013 actually. It's just that I came across it today.

Private Speech fucked around with this message at 00:58 on Dec 31, 2014

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
David Amess, who famously asked about the drug "Cake" in the House of Commons, is to become a Knight.

Pesky Splinter
Feb 16, 2011

A worried pug.
New thread up:
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3691306

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

TinTower posted:

You're in luck, as the first Blair cabinet papers will be released in 2020, as the National Archives are moving to a 20 year rule.

Fairly sure they've already said everything even vaguely related to Iraq will be on the 70- or 100-year rule.

• Locked thread