Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Win

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

when i made that post, i was envisioning gross greasy nerd boys wearing video game shirts and not regular people. refer to my other post please for my adjusted reasonable opinon tia

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

rediscover posted:

when i made that post, i was envisioning gross greasy nerd boys wearing video game shirts and not regular people. refer to my other post please for my adjusted reasonable opinon tia

Oh, that makes it alright then you loving moron.

Sizup
Nov 25, 2008

rediscover posted:

i envision that you're a gross greasy nerd who makes bad posts

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

rediscover posted:

gently caress off.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Sizup posted:

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

i want to hang out in those pewdiepants, gaming from sun-up to sun-down, with my cold, flaccid dick sticking through the front the entire time

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
i have a spy shirt that a friend bought me that i'll wear on wash day or on a day where i'm out of fresh shirts

Swelter Discharge
Mar 21, 2013

Sizup posted:

youre envisioning me actually

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
I'm ready to see some pics of really cool gamers wearing their swag shirts. Let's show all the haters graphic tees and gaming aren't gross.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Prodigal T-REX posted:

I'm ready to see some pics of really cool gamers wearing their swag shirts. Let's show all the haters graphic tees and gaming aren't gross.

This.

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Oh, that makes it alright then you loving moron.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i wear my meatbun tm brand tshirts. thank u

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

Countblanc posted:

its uniqlo but i dont think they carry it anymore, i bought it last year during their big MH3 tie in. i also bought a pair of underwear that had the MH cat head on it that says "I <3 MH" ont he rear end

i got my unique look at uniqlo

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

i bought a metal gear rising shirt from uniqlo once

Dress Code Force
Nov 2, 2010

A good video games shirt that gets worn at least once a week

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
i want a pink floyd shirt that has the triforcce on it but doesnt look ugly. i saw a dude w/ this shirt on a while ago and it owns but i cant find a placeto buy it on-line

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

obstipator posted:

i want a pink floyd shirt that has the triforcce on it but doesnt look ugly. i saw a dude w/ this shirt on a while ago and it owns but i cant find a placeto buy it on-line

Can you ball park the image? I could probably make a vector graphic of it for you and you could get it printed somewhere.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Sometimes when I go out I dress up as fat like the Heavy.

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

BERGfu posted:

Can you ball park the image? I could probably make a vector graphic of it for you and you could get it printed somewhere.

this would own, thanks. ill make a pic using gettyimages after im off work

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

nothing beats the pewdster

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008
5 out of 5
Bought these for my son. They're extremely soft and comfy. They are warm but not too thick. Lots of room without being too baggy. Plus you gotta love Stewie!!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Fargield posted:

5 out of 5
Bought these for my son. They're extremely soft and comfy. They are warm but not too thick. Lots of room without being too baggy. Plus you gotta love Stewie!!

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Want this shirt real, real bad.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

They should make Runaway Five tour shirts, with locations and dates on the back and stuff.

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

BERGfu posted:

i don't fully remember what the shirt looked like, all i remember was it was hella sw8

heres a mashup of some goog results thats different than what i remember but i think looks OK

i couldnt fit the triforce in the zelda logo thing, so i must warn everyone that it is not canon

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
I used to have a bunch of terrible free gamer merch shirts that were always two sizes too big. Prince of Persia 2008, Dead Space Extraction... that kinda stuff. Had a rad PSP shirt that was just a black shirt with the logo across it. Dont have any anymore though, but I do still have some comfy pajama pants with the PlayStation logo on them.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
I dont wear pajama pants out and about, though they are super comfy

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

obstipator posted:

i don't fully remember what the shirt looked like, all i remember was it was hella sw8

heres a mashup of some goog results thats different than what i remember but i think looks OK

i couldnt fit the triforce in the zelda logo thing, so i must warn everyone that it is not canon

the hyrule eagle and dark link make it too busy and without them it's just reference a + reference b. i don't think this can be salvaged

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

the eeveelution dark side of the moon shirt looks nice though because it thematically makes sense but it's a Bad shirt because pokemon is for children

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Like a sir!

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I desperately need that xbox Live lanyard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

This thing when it's chilly out:

http://www.fangamer.com/products/dark-omen

• Locked thread