Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ace of Baes
i have 24 guard duty on christmas day, last year i was in afghanistan on christmas...i hate the army
what are youre plans

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Borland

by XyloJW

7777777 posted:

i have 24 guard duty on christmas day, last year i was in afghanistan on christmas...i hate the army
what are youre plans

To destroy the army! Muahahahahhahahahahaha.

Seriously tho going back home to spend time with the family.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

PixieDreamGirl

2014; The year I whored myself out for title changes.

Yo, I don't care what y'all do,how y'all do or where y'all do it, just keep it gangsta and never pay for an av change, have someone else do it- Ya boy Pixie
Spending it in Oxnard this year, my sisters got a place down by the beach. Hopefully my dad makes it home in time, the military has him on a leash right now.

froward

by Azathoth
I have no idea, I have to find a new place to live in the next six days, I might end living with my dad over xmas which would suck! Yay!

----------------

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
This year for Christmas I'm going as a Ghostbuster.

Yo, imma blob

have you any wool

PixieDreamGirl posted:

Spending it in Oxnard this year, my sisters got a place down by the beach. Hopefully my dad makes it home in time, the military has him on a leash right now.

oxnard's nice, got a surprisingly good and empty beach

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

no idea

alnilam

going to my parents' house in coastal florida :barf:

trying to avoid political topics :911:

trying (and failing) to convince them to not buy me any presents next time i really mean it :eng99:

drinking beer :beerpal:

playing with my doggy :woof: i raised her from a pup but she lives with my parents now

e: i will post pup pics as should everyone, during this holiday season

alnilam fucked around with this message at 18:57 on Dec 9, 2014

ty manifisto

Yo, imma blob

have you any wool
im probly gonna visit family in the butthole of california and wonder what snow looks like

mags

I am a congenital optimist.

alnilam posted:

going to my parents' house in coastal florida :barf:

trying to avoid political topics :911:

trying (and failing) to convince them to not buy me any presents next time i really mean it :eng99:

drinking beer :beerpal:

playing with my doggy :woof: i raised her from a pup but she lives with my parents now

e: i will post pup pics as should everyone, during this holiday season

where in coastal florida?

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
FluffieDuckie

Yo, imma blob posted:

im probly gonna visit family in the butthole of california and wonder what snow looks like

so central valley?

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

alnilam

CAT BRUSH posted:

where in coastal florida?

around Punta Gorda, which is near Ft Myers

ty manifisto

mags

oh, im in Melbourne FL so

paul_soccer12 posted:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

FluffieDuckie posted:

so central valley?

Draw a straight line from San Bernardino to Redding. The closer you are to that line, the shittier California is

alnilam

CAT BRUSH posted:

oh, im in Melbourne FL so

goon meet in sebring :mrgw:

ty manifisto

mags

oh i've always wanted to camp sebring during a race and grill steaks and hamburgers and drink a lot of beer

paul_soccer12 posted:

joke_explainer

CAT BRUSH posted:

oh i've always wanted to camp sebring during a race and grill steaks and hamburgers and drink a lot of beer

you guys should do it!!

mags

cant right now, no money.

paul_soccer12 posted:

literally this big

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!
being jewish

Al Borland

by XyloJW
I just found out my Cousin is going to be visiting on the 23rd and is brining his wife and 1 year old son for dinner! It'll be fantastic because I haven't seen him in ages and he was like an older brother to me growing up.

----------------

dogcrash truther

7777777 posted:

what are youre plans

think of the all the muslims that won't get to celebrate christmas because of drone strikes killing them. really puts things in perspective

Al Borland

by XyloJW

dogcrash truther posted:

think of the all the muslims that won't get to celebrate christmas because of drone strikes killing them. really puts things in perspective

No tinsil foil on their IEDs this year.

----------------

Yo, imma blob

have you any wool

FluffieDuckie posted:

so central valley?

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Draw a straight line from San Bernardino to Redding. The closer you are to that line, the shittier California is

the fact that california is a blue state is mind-boggling when you consider the % of land that is basically the bible belt

bacalou

drinking smoking eating opening throwing away and watching home alone

Ace of Baes

dogcrash truther posted:

muslims dont celebrate christmas

----------------

FluffieDuckie

we fulfilled our extended family obligations at thanksgiving, so we're staying home. god bless us everyone

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

nvm no cake

your mother, op

mmm FUCK ME LINUS

~*~ Raw Skullz. ~*~
freaking out i guess

A Tin Of Beans

gonna watch anime and/or play video games at home, alone, probably

oh i'll walk the dog several times also

Wertjoe

Delivering Christmas presents to all the good children of the world.

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

my husband and I are opening presents on Yule and going to a circle/gathering to celebrate the solstice.

ulvir

I'll spend Christmas eve and Christmas day with the family on my mums side, and then a family dinner with my father's side on the second day of Christmas (boxing day to some)

ulvir

feasting for three days straight, I'm gonna be so extremely stuffed. I look forward to Christmas pudding tho (my mum married a Brit some years back so Christmas is now a mishmash of Norwegian and English traditions andp much owns)

Crap

PixieDreamGirl posted:

oxnard is one of my favorite hamtaro characters, but snoozer is definitely the best

scrub lover is good

shankerz

Must Go Faster!!!!!
Going to be working it also.. Goal will be to find stanta and shoot that mfer down :)

twizzlespark

Twizzlespark.
I'm going to party like mad the day before and sleep through christmas so i can skip the day

savex
Working night shift on christmas. Santa needs radar vector to get the present to the good children I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

meteloides posted:

my husband and I are opening presents on Yule and going to a circle/gathering to celebrate the solstice.

lol good 1

• Locked thread