Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
decide
chrome (gods own browser.. bless)
opera (haha!)
firefox
whichever one templeOS has. does it have one idk
safari
anroid
internet expLODER lmfao
uh
netscape
america is online
View Results

• Locked thread
Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

none of them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

High School Grads Eligible!

Peanut and the Gang posted:

Just a little humor 4 u.

it's fun to laugh :)

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Police Assault In Progress
I am a proud "Uh" user

Catalyst-proof
May 11, 2011

better waste some time with you
i use uzbl. Uzbl follows the UNIX philosophy - "Write programs that do one thing and do it well. Write programs to work together. Write programs to handle text streams, because that is a universal interface." Uzbl comes in different flavors:

• uzbl-core: main component meant for integration with other tools and scripts
    • Uses WebkitGtk+ for rendering, network interaction (libsoup). Css, javascript, plugin support etc come for free
    • Provides interfaces to get data in (commands/configuration) and out (events): stdin/stdout/fifo/unix sockets
    • You see a webkit view and (optionally) a statusbar which gets populated externally
    • No built-in means for url changing, loading/saving of bookmarks, saving history, keybinds, downloads, ...
    • Extra functionality: many sample scripts come with it, on uzbl wiki or write them yourself
    • Entire configuration/state can be changed at runtime
    • Uzbl keeps it simple, and puts you in charge.
  • uzbl-browser: a complete browser experience based on uzbl-core
    • Uses a set of scripts (mostly python) that will fit most people, so things work out of the box. Yet plenty of room for customisation
    • Brings everything you expect: url changing, history, downloads, form filling, link navigation, cookies, event management etc. However: one page per instance
    • Advanced, customizable keyboard interface with support for modes, modkeys, multichars, variables (keywords) etc. (eg you can tweak the interface to be vim-like, emacs-like or any-other-program-like)
    • Adequate default configuration
    • Focus on plaintext storage for your data and configs in simple, parseable formats and adherence to the xdg basedir spec
    • Visually, similar to uzbl-core except that the statusbar contains useful things. One window per webpage
  • uzbl-tabbed: wraps around uzbl-browser and multiplexes it
    • Spawns one window containing multiple tabs, each tab containing a full embedded uzbl-browser
    • Ideal as a quick and simple solution to manage multiple uzbl-browser instances without getting lost

see how usable that sounds

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast
uhhhhhhhhhhhh hey OP

where is NCSA Mosaic?!??!???

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
voted several hilarious options, great job OP

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003
galeon, op

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Kirk posted:

galeon, op

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

voted whatever is on webos

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

this was a fun unreal tournament map

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

Captain Foo posted:

this was a fun unreal tournament map

facing worlds 2 was the best

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
it was fun 2 play q3a and ut99 against counter strike scrubs cause they couldn't handle movement at all. just telefrag them w/ the transloc over and over and over.

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

Shaggar posted:

it was fun 2 play q3a and ut99 against counter strike scrubs cause they couldn't handle movement at all. just telefrag them w/ the transloc over and over and over.

i liked hiding at the top of facing worlds 2 and spawncamping people with the sniper rifle

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
transloc to ur redeemer and send it to their opening. then transloc across the map telefragging them and then transloc to their redeemer and use it on their snipers and then transloc back 2 ur map telefragging anyone who came out and get ur redeemer, repeat.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

A Wheezy Steampunk posted:

facing worlds 2 was the best

Tiny Bug Child
Sep 11, 2004

Avoid Symmetry, Allow Complexity, Introduce Terror
Yandex.Browser, cause i'd rather give putin my metadata than google

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010