Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
decide
chrome (gods own browser.. bless)
opera (haha!)
firefox
whichever one templeOS has. does it have one idk
safari
anroid
internet expLODER lmfao
uh
netscape
america is online
View Results

• Locked thread
the bsd boys
Aug 8, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 389 days!
which one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

safari 8.0.2 in yosemite 10.1 op

the bsd boys
Aug 8, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 389 days!
hah, wrong

pram
Jun 10, 2001
konqueror, or wait, ahaha, epiphany. maybe opera, or hotjava. or some other contrarian piece of poo poo 5 goldmine

the bsd boys
Aug 8, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 389 days!
you didnt even get the sgnificant figures right. nobody cares about versions that arent whole numbers

the bsd boys
Aug 8, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 389 days!

pram posted:

konqueror, or wait, ahaha, epiphany. maybe opera, or hotjava. or some other contrarian piece of poo poo 5 goldmine

im about to "konquer" your gay rear end.

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
firefox is okay. may require occasional restarting

safari is good on mac RIP safari for windows

templeOS does not have a browser nor does it networking

the bsd boys
Aug 8, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 389 days!

Silver Alicorn posted:

templeOS does not have a browser nor does it networking

thisi s for the best imo

Flat Daddy
Dec 3, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
I generally do not connect to web sites from my own machine, aside from a few sites I have some special relationship with. I fetch web pages from other sites by sending mail to a program (see git://git.gnu.org/womb/hacks.git) that fetches them, much like wget, and then mails them back to me. Then I look at them using a web browser, unless it is easy to see the text in the HTML page directly. I usually try lynx first, then a graphical browser if the page needs it (but I make sure I have no net connection, so that it won't fetch anything else).

pram
Jun 10, 2001

Flat Daddy posted:

I generally do not connect to web sites from my own machine, aside from a few sites I have some special relationship with. I fetch web pages from other sites by sending mail to a program (see git://git.gnu.org/womb/hacks.git) that fetches them, much like wget, and then mails them back to me. Then I look at them using a web browser, unless it is easy to see the text in the HTML page directly. I usually try lynx first, then a graphical browser if the page needs it (but I make sure I have no net connection, so that it won't fetch anything else).

epic. posting from the goldmine

the bsd boys
Aug 8, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 389 days!

Flat Daddy posted:

how about you wget with it

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

grr

the bsd boys
Aug 8, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 389 days!

pram posted:

epic. posting from the goldmine

pighammer

the bsd boys
Aug 8, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 389 days!
(pbuh)

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

voted chrome but really i wanted to say safari

because i hate everyone and everything and i want them all to use a garbage browser for garbage people on at least two garbage operating systems

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

basically if you use macs for any reason other than 'my job makes me' do the rest of us a favor and kill you are self

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

bitcoin bastard posted:

basically if you use macs for any reason other than 'my job makes me' do the rest of us a favor and kill you are self

also quit your job if youre first category

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe
Safari is hot garbage and chrome is a goddamn turd inferno these days so I guess it's firefox, op

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

there have been discussions about my wellness and let me set the record straight:

i am a normal well adjusted person who has correct views about the cancer on our interwebs known as 'apple'

even steve 'the wizard of woz' wozniak is moving to australia because of this insidious cancer

hth

the bsd boys
Aug 8, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 389 days!

bitcoin bastard posted:

there have been discussions about my wellness and let me set the record straight:

i am a normal well adjusted person who has correct views about the cancer on our interwebs known as 'apple'

even steve 'the wizard of woz' wozniak is moving to australia because of this insidious cancer

hth

we arent here to discuss your mental well-being, weird guy.

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

wesley snypes posted:

we arent here to discuss your mental well-being, weird guy.

correct, but i think its time for an intervention about your known safari tendencies

normal people dont think like this

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

wesley snypes posted:

thisi s for the best imo

nm sorry, you are correct carry on

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

voting one on an irc thread because anyone who chats about a forum making fun of another forum on a comedy website is obviously damaged goods

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
YOU CAN SEE ME, CAN'T YOU? THEN WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?
I voted Safari and IE

N.Z.'s Champion
Jun 8, 2003

Yam Slacker

pram posted:

amaya

N.Z.'s Champion
Jun 8, 2003

Yam Slacker
servo

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Web Explorer

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I used to use K-Meleon I wonder if its still roudn.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

bitcoin bastard posted:

apple osx and safari are all really good, in fact

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

i am able to confirm this

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

High School Grads Eligible!
firefox is good on windows and safari is good on os x, op

Catalyst-proof
May 11, 2011

better waste some time with you

pram posted:

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice
every browser is poo poo

this isn't even a 'ha ha but some are less poo poo' thing either, thy're just all terrible and bad

SO DEMANDING
Dec 27, 2003

Cold on a Cob posted:

every browser is poo poo

this isn't even a 'ha ha but some are less poo poo' thing either, thy're just all terrible and bad

true

voted "uh"

Catalyst-proof
May 11, 2011

better waste some time with you
no lynx option, voted gas

Widdiful
Oct 10, 2012

its me the people who use google chrome a web browser made by an advertising company

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
firefox, OP

Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx
My browser is Google.com.

pram
Jun 10, 2001

Peanut and the Gang posted:

My browser is Google.com.