Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
smoobles

i'm thinking of making a new gbs thread, possible ideas:

cucku (haiku about cucking)
funny ways to spell "i'm gay"
fat indian shaming thread (there's a fat shaming thread and an indian shaming thread but not both)
photoshop cucking into batman movies
photoshop batman into star wars
?????????????????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I
if u make one with "dad" in the title, 100 gbs goons will run i n to tell you about how they never knew their father / how their dad used to beat them etcetera , so thats a good one. i al so like to make one titled "Im religious" every month or so.

fema crisis actor

bweee-ooo-eee-ooo-eee-ooo
photoshop fat indian batman getting cucked? he feels shamed

e: gay cucked because im gay fat indain batman

ty bacalou!

ZeroCount

an earnest question on the topic of gun control

Goons Are Gifts

I'm gay. Im Gay. In gay. lm gay. Im gey. Im gei. Am guy. I like guys.

I don't know, I like that idea. Maybe add some pictures of yourself

ulvir

I.N.R.I posted:

if u make one with "dad" in the title, 100 gbs goons will run i n to tell you about how they never knew their father / how their dad used to beat them etcetera , so thats a good one. i al so like to make one titled "Im religious" every month or so.

lol

A Tin Of Beans

i think a fresh new way to update the "islam is the light" meme would be to post something about, judaism, instead, being the light, maybe, well, that's my thoughts on threads that would be a hit in the g.b.s.

ulvir

A Tin Of Beans posted:

i think a fresh new way to update the "islam is the light" meme would be to post something about, judaism, instead, being the light, maybe, well, that's my thoughts on threads that would be a hit in the g.b.s.

GBS posters are hella antisemitic so I guess that would make for a perfect honeypot

Senior Management

photo shop Dead Space video game to be Dad Space. That or the Buttman into Star Wars one.

:jerry:

i am he

dad space lol

tao of lmao

have you heard about the xbox one? it's HUGE!

Diqnol

Pet Memorial Thread

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
post about being mean to animals but your op is about putting a silly hat on a cat or something then wait for someone to admit the tortured animals as a kid or ran over birds in the road on purpose

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
Diqnol

The market is getting sexy - a thread about how women have more sexual buying power

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A LOVELY LAD

Hey man, wanna hear a secret?

post dis

http://witchwind.wordpress.com/2013/12/15/piv-is-always-rape-ok/

• Locked thread