Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
If White People Said The Things About White People That Black People Said About Women By Men Played By Black People

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich
White people have been kinda coasting on past successes since the U.S. demilitarized Europe after ww2

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010

Top City Homo posted:

you dont deserve the pedo av anyway we like you too much

fanged wang posted:

the anime cabal are powerful but relatively benign and harime nui is a good ambassador for them

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
i agree with chris farley

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

TheIllestVillain
Dec 27, 2011

Sal, Wyoming's not a country

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Whitey so flighty

Emanuel Collective
Jan 16, 2008

by Smythe
thugs duke it out in train station

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjHnzWE4E-E

Fart Puzzle
Jul 25, 2007

compressed fart pieces

white people are bad, they say racist things to me all the time because they think I'm white too

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
#notallwhitepeople :colbert:

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

I haven't read the thread passed the first page but everyone that posted in it is a huge dingus. Including me.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

I feel like they are maybe an overpowered enemy, being able to drain levels, but Tolkien used them really well in his stories. Whites are under appreciated and I think a lot of DMs kinda pussy out about using them.

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

IRONKNUCKLE PERMA-BANNED! CHALLENGES LIBERALS TO 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE! READ HERE
Mongolians are a strange people:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

i'm on a watchlist now

• Locked thread