Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
I see a lot of hate on these here forums for the White race, and I don't think that's necessary. Whites have given a lot to the human race, from scientific developments to cultural contributions. For example, these here "Something Awful" forums that we all love--they were created by a white man! Jesus was white, Michael Jackson was white, and most US presidents have been white. Not too shabby, huh?

Don't get me wrong, they aren't better than any other race but I'm a little tired of seeing everyone rag on the good ol White race in the 21st century.

Whites: no worse than other races

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
gently caress whitey. thumbs down

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax
Ground floor

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
Let's all thank the white man for giving us all that wonderful technology we enjoy today. Thank you white man.

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
Well as a person who's 10% cherokee I think.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

kill white ppl including me

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Beef Turret posted:

Let's all thank the white man for giving us all that wonderful technology we enjoy today. Thank you white man.

Whoa whoa whoa, let's not forget the good white women who have also contributed things

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
They're okay.

Macaroni n Smegma
Feb 2, 2005

shi't

I WOULD HAVE SEX WITH ALL THIS WHITE GIRLS

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

Whoa whoa whoa, let's not forget the good white women who have also contributed things

They contributed the white man, what more need they do?

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlJdPOkMa9k

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
White people are less horrible now than they were 50 years ago, but they still suck none the less.

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

IRONKNUCKLE PERMA-BANNED! CHALLENGES LIBERALS TO 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE! READ HERE

anchoress
Dec 24, 2011

by XyloJW

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

For example, these here "Something Awful" forums--they were created by a white man!

this alone would be enough to condemn them. sadly it is neither the greatest nor the last of the crimes of the white man

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

:eyepop:

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

IRONKNUCKLE PERMA-BANNED! CHALLENGES LIBERALS TO 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE! READ HERE

Would have been funnier if it didn't contain retarded spelling mistakes.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
if u kill whitey, who will u have to make ur indie mixtapes and wine recommendations? think about it, everyone.

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

paranoid randroid posted:

if u kill whitey, who will u have to make ur indie mixtapes and wine recommendations? think about it, everyone.

Finally, someone who "gets it"

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

anchoress
Dec 24, 2011

by XyloJW

Iamblikhos posted:

Would have been funnier if it didn't contain retarded spelling mistakes.

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
:ohdear: this thread is spiraling out of control

GBS MODS: please be aware, I didn't want it like this....this thread was intended to curb racism, not encourage it. Don't ban me please

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

Much better.

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

Someone not interesting enough to be banned. posted:

Don't ban me please

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
romans didnt wear ties wtf

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
I'm not sure if marrying a latina and moving into a modest neighborhood with a 20% black population is good enough to save me when the eventual race war hits but it's the only hope I got as a white man in America.

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

I'm not sure if marrying a latina and moving into a modest neighborhood with a 20% black population is good enough to save me when the eventual race war hits but it's the only hope I got as a white man in America.

As long as she's a Dominican.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXrnzOrZmmw&hd=1

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010

Iamblikhos posted:

As long as she's a Dominican.

Peruvian? :shrug:

Ah who the gently caress am I kidding I married the whitest looking latina I could find. God damned chola.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
Who exactly is white? Canadians? Armenians?

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

So what's the deal with Brazilians' eyes always bulging out of their sockets like they are about to burst?

GBS Ambassador
Oct 31, 2013

:goonsay:

ORIGINAL OUTFIT DO NOT STEAL

GBS Ambassador fucked around with this message at 01:54 on Jan 13, 2015

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

Iamblikhos posted:

So what's the deal with Brazilians' eyes always bulging out of their sockets like they are about to burst?

It's a 4chan meme about brazilians

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

Beef Turret posted:

It's a 4chan meme about brazilians

It's kinda accurate in my experience with irl Brazilians tho

RadioactiveKid
Aug 12, 2005

Gato Rebelde
A white guy invented pizza so they cant all be bad

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

RadioactiveKid posted:

A white guy invented pizza so they cant all be bad

I bet he was olive-skinned, so it doesn't count.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ProfessorLoomis
Apr 5, 2007

I LUST FOR MONKEY DEATH
White people are the best at war. Bad thing to be the best at, but it beats the alternative.

• Locked thread