Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kilroy
Oct 1, 2000

hubris.height posted:

i want to fly through space and explore planets

i know its gonna be pretty shallow especially cause its generated mostly by the system and not designed to be interesting but i really like planet exploration poo poo. everyone is right tho its not gonna have much gameplay at all
you should check out space engine while you're waiting for no man's sky, if you haven't already

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Eonwe posted:

dont you mean as hilarious as the current star citizen thread

that's a tall order

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

That sucks but I hope it leads to a better product.

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

it is both a monkey and a boombox
I'm going to make a wild guess: The NMS devs will make a post on their site soon after the game launches promising a "huge, free content update" coming "very soon". "We'd like to thank the fans for bearing with us while we work out the kinks!"

This will be the last anyone hears from the devs until the announcement of NMS 2.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Eye of Widesauron posted:

Optimistic gaming

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Eye of Widesauron posted:

*laugh track plays from a hidden speaker*

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

it is both a monkey and a boombox

zen death robot posted:

I still remember GTAIV and I'm not really expecting it to be a good port

It would be nice to have my expectations to be wrong though

It's being handled by the guys who did max payne which was a really good port. Gta is obviously a way bigger undertaking though so no guarantees.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

qnqnx posted:

*laugh track plays from a hidden speaker*

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Kilroy posted:

you should check out space engine while you're waiting for no man's sky, if you haven't already

i have not thanks

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
Is this a Payday clone with the mentioning of heists?

• Locked thread