Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Heran Bago
Aug 18, 2006

I strongly prefer when Yoshi makes dumb blippy noises over when he uses sound clips from Yoshi's Story. C-- would not play again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

yoshi's story ruined yoshi for me for a long time

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW

Mercury Crusader posted:

The SNES one isn't available because I guess the Super FX chip is impossible to emulate or something

Nah you can emulate the super FX chip I know higan emulates it and probably snes9x. The only reason they can't is because Argonaut owns the rights to the chip so they are avoiding legal issues.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

*doesn't play one of the greatest games ever because yoshi makes little noises* yeah im loving cool

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

I enjoyed Yoshi's Story.

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

i like yoshi's voice

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

i think it's cute

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Bobnumerotres posted:

*doesn't play one of the greatest games ever because yoshi makes little noises* yeah im loving cool
good thing i can play the SNES version

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heran Bago
Aug 18, 2006

Bobnumerotres posted:

Wootman posted:

Nah you can emulate the super FX chip I know higan emulates it and probably snes9x. The only reason they can't is because Argonaut owns the rights to the chip so they are avoiding legal issues.

Retroarch on the Wii can emulate the game full speed. Nintendo has no loving excuse.

• Locked thread