Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

mysterious loyall X posted:

*mysterious loyall X blasts a rotton diharrea dump from a bufallos rear end at this collectathon googly eyed dead donkey dick*

*Pewdiepie sucks on it*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
this is a game that isn't Banjo kazooie that wasn't made by rare
http://siactro.itch.io/kiwi-64

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

i hope it's good

metricchip
Jul 16, 2014

You can't make Not Banjo Kazooie without Grant Kirkhope though.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

gently caress, they don't have Grant Kirkhope? Well gently caress this then. I'm not bothering with a project that doesn't have Grant Kirkhope. You get Grant Kirkhope on the line or this game is through. You hear me! Get me Grant Kirkhope!

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

metricchip
Jul 16, 2014

FactsAreUseless posted:

gently caress, they don't have Grant Kirkhope? Well gently caress this then. I'm not bothering with a project that doesn't have Grant Kirkhope. You get Grant Kirkhope on the line or this game is through. You hear me! Get me Grant Kirkhope!

Didn't know George Costanza posted on Imp Zone.

Highly Unnecessary
Dec 24, 2009

metricchip posted:

You can't make Not Banjo Kazooie without Grant Kirkhope though.

Good thing he is doing the music then

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

SeXReX posted:

What ever happened to a hat in time?

Last I remember everyone who hasn't played banjo in 15 years but still says they love it was going ape poo poo about that.

I think it's still in development. As far as the pace of development goes..... :shrug:

AtlasToked
Sep 14, 2014

mabels big day posted:

I wish them luck in making their game. I hope it's good, and I'll play it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Between Not Banjo kazooie and Not Baulders Gate I'm going to have a lot of fun playing Not sequels of games.

• Locked thread