Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Highly Unnecessary
Dec 24, 2009

looks pretty good

https://twitter.com/PlaytonicGames

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

it is both a monkey and a boombox
character designs looks like complete rear end.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Didn't bonzibuddy64 make this one already?

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
I would shank a bitch for a new banjo kazooie

but I don't want to back a kicstarter

Moral wrestling ITT

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
[Taint Reaper just about empty his bank account into kickstarter]
TR: Taint reaped.... again...

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

*mysterious loyall X blasts a rotton diharrea dump from a bufallos rear end at this collectathon googly eyed dead donkey dick*

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
That game looks bad

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
:whitewater:

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

mysterious loyall X posted:

*mysterious loyall X blasts a rotton diharrea dump from a bufallos rear end at this collectathon googly eyed dead donkey dick*

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
What ever happened to a hat in time?

Last I remember everyone who hasn't played banjo in 15 years but still says they love it was going ape poo poo about that.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

has any attempt to recapture the magic of old game succeeded? serious question folks. time to stop living in the past and face the future.

Orcs and Ostriches
Aug 26, 2010

The Great Twist
Do people play fun 3d platformers anymore? I thought games were now lovely seasonal fpses, dotas, and ios free to play garbage.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

it's like video games has become the one who got out of the small town to make it big in the city, and now video games thinks it can go back home. but it can't. it's seen too much of the world. going back would be denying its destiny. don't hide from what you can be, video games.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Orcs and Ostriches posted:

Do people play fun 3d platformers anymore? I thought games were now lovely seasonal fpses, dotas, and ios free to play garbage.

:whitewater:

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Other places to talk about games must really suck if people think that about gaming.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Seriously though somebody make Jak 4.

Mung Dynasty
Jul 19, 2003

Why do the peasants slave while the emperor gets to eat all the mung?!
some guys that dont work at rare also describes the team that made timesplitters so

Mung Dynasty
Jul 19, 2003

some guys that dont work anywhere also describes the team that made timesplitters lmao

:smith:

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

Mung Dynasty posted:

some guys that dont work anywhere also describes the team that made timesplitters lmao

:smith:

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
some guys that dont work at rare also describes the team that made timesplitters Lmao!

Mung Dynasty
Jul 19, 2003

Black Baby Goku posted:

some guys that dont work at rare also describes the team that made timesplitters Lmao!

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
shoulda just made another Nuts n' Bolts

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I don't think those blue and orange things are the playable characters. At least, I hope not.

Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

that rhino looks like banjo with shrek ears

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

what the gently caress...

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
I just want another Jet Force Gemini.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

hm yeah ios free to play garbage... let me respond to that... *takes out a large belt sander and turns your dick and balls into a bloody smear*

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬

Whirlwind Jones posted:

I just want another Jet Force Gemini.

Confession: I never managed to rescue all those drat tribals, so all I got was the lovely ending where the bad guy flies off and tells you to get bent.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

THE PENETRATOR posted:

hm yeah ios free to play garbage... let me respond to that... *takes out a large belt sander and turns your dick and balls into a bloody smear*

pad is the only good one.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Eye of Widesauron posted:

Didn't bonzibuddy64 make this one already?

someone please get bonzibuddy64 a new parachute account

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

Dexters Secret posted:

someone please get bonzibuddy64 a new parachute account
Way ahead of you... ;)

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I wish them luck in making their game. I hope it's good, and I'll play it

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

it looks good and i will play it

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

mabels big day posted:

I wish them luck in making their game. I hope it's good, and I'll play it

same

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Soral
May 30, 2009

i hope it will be good. i won't be backing any kickstarts however because im not a lunatic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Velthice
Dec 12, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
i'm probably not gonna play it, but i hope the game is good, because all games should be good. i wouldn't wish bad games on anybody

• Locked thread