Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
City of Glompton

Pomp posted:

literally everyone ever who gives resume advice tells you one page or no one will read it, what the gently caress's going on here

employers spend about 3 seconds glancing at your resume before tossing it in the trash it's best not to waste a lot of paper our landfills are getting full enough as it is

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

if it makes you feel any better 99% of the resumes i go through are online i only print one when it's one I'm considering

City of Glompton

that does make me feel better however my clients (who are with me to find jobs) are notorious for printing off lots of bad resumes if no one is paying attention. one tried to make 5000 copies of a bad resume luckily we stopped the job before the poor machine caught on fire

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Looke

ill take it

Looke

do you offer relocation packages

FluffieDuckie

Siluvayne posted:

that does make me feel better however my clients (who are with me to find jobs) are notorious for printing off lots of bad resumes if no one is paying attention. one tried to make 5000 copies of a bad resume luckily we stopped the job before the poor machine caught on fire

gosh i wonder why that person is looking for a job :catstare:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

no thank you, I like having money

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity
Hello, I am a graduate student of history, I'll take the case.

Stormyish

I have a degree in gender studies and gender studies alone, I think I'm good to go for this one, John

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Stormyish posted:

I have a degree in gender studies and gender studies alone, I think I'm good to go for this one, John

:|

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity
My dad is a lawyer, if I get stuck on something I'll just phone him, Jesus.

FluffieDuckie

did you just :| at someone's degree choice john glenn?

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity
I'm only sorry that I didn't go to art school instead of going into history so all pity is wasted on me.

Ace of Baes
what are your job requirements i might be open next year

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

fuck. marry. t-rex

I've literally done underwater basket weaving.

Permanent immersion in water really helps with the flexibility of the wicker.

I can start next week- I'll have my therapists forward my credentials.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pedantra

by Lowtax

Miss Psychosis posted:

I can make tumblr posts and have access to four separate academic databases.

oh, its u

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

• Locked thread