Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

wesley snypes posted:

did that make her company more bearable or just heap buyers remorse onto your giant pile of existing probs w/ helllady

little bit of column a. little bit of column b.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

what about breast reduction surgery

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
ok

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

Wild EEPROM posted:

the easiest way to get big rear end titties is to date a fat chick

this is true but there is a pretty sharp curve of diminishing returns

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:
it shoudl be more acceptable for men to get boob jobs. why should we have to miss out

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
your inconsistent! it's not acceptable but certainly doable. if u want boobies go get them if u want to challenge societies biology based notion that only women should have breasts well I won't support you that's not the kind of thing I do, although I won't stop you or complain

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:
the only support i will need is a good brassiere

ahmeni
May 1, 2005

It's one continuous form where hardware and software function in perfect unison, creating a new generation of iPhone that's better by any measure.
Grimey Drawer
i read this thread and watched a video on PAPER 2D TILE SUPPORT and so i got PUMPED UP 2 DEV then i launched the launcher and the launcher needed an update and now it turns out my 4.7.1 needs a 1.2gb update as well what the gently caress is this poo poo i just updated to 4.7.1 welp i guess im hosed TONIGHT

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
that launcher is a bit dirty you used to be able to just run the engine and the engine would run the launcher after but now it seems you need to launch the engine from the launcher

emoji
Jun 4, 2004

ahmeni posted:

i read this thread and watched a video on PAPER 2D TILE SUPPORT and so i got PUMPED UP 2 DEV then i launched the launcher and the launcher needed an update and now it turns out my 4.7.1 needs a 1.2gb update as well what the gently caress is this poo poo i just updated to 4.7.1 welp i guess im hosed TONIGHT

Lol, it takes you more than a minute or two to download 1.2gb.

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
Try getting broadband internet?

ahmeni
May 1, 2005

It's one continuous form where hardware and software function in perfect unison, creating a new generation of iPhone that's better by any measure.
Grimey Drawer

emoji posted:

Try getting broadband internet?

lol i know right ~*australia*~
end of the month i'm going from 3/0.3 to 100/2 tho so down will at least be good

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

100/2 lol

ahmeni
May 1, 2005

Grimey Drawer

theadder posted:

100/2 lol

almost as bad as your posting perhaps

messed around with the tilemap editor and a sprite set i bought ages ago, its neat, kinda sucks but i guess thats why there's a giant "EXPERIMENTAL!!" on the bottom corner

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

MALE SHOEGAZE posted:

lol i just realized that i forgot to remove fartscroll.js from my companies website before i left my last job

like you need to set a query param for it to work but without the param it still downloads fartscroll.js if you visit their site

ahahahaha

• Locked thread