Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pram
Jun 10, 2001
didnt read gas probably

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

the computer monitor thread in shsc is talking about overclocking computer monitors

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
bad rear end

also youre meant to copy and paste that poo poo so at first we think its you and then realise it isnt

i usually run that poo poo through a de-capitalising webpage to make it seem more yiospios

SYSV Fanfic
Sep 9, 2003

by Pragmatica

fart simpson posted:

the computer monitor thread in shsc is talking about overclocking computer monitors

link?

SYSV Fanfic
Sep 9, 2003

by Pragmatica
You guys should check out my fanless watercooled monitor set up.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

taqueso posted:

Decided to try overclocking my QNIX this morning. It is a QX2710LED DPmulti TRUE 10. Not the Evolution II that I keep reading about. Plus it has multiple inputs which is supposedly bad for OC, so I wasn't very optimistic and put it off for awhile. Worked out great though, 120Hz over DVI works perfectly, 144Hz is a mess of blockiness. I haven't tried the other input yet.

bushisms.txt, I would def recommend this Korean monitor. It is amazing, especially for the price.

p.s. overclocking was literally these steps: open nvidia resolution dialog, click "customize", click "create new", enter new Hz, click "test", click "yes"

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

spoiler: it turns out overclocking wasn't literally that easy and his monitor was just dropping all the extra frames

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pram
Jun 10, 2001
lol

• Locked thread