Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al Borland

by XyloJW

alnilam posted:

Usually i like pizza places bc they have the best old arcade games but i went to play my fav cocktail table ms pacman machine and the pizza guy had reprogrammed it to say "1 million dollars "instead of "1 credit"... then it says just kidding and it says 1 credit. Needless to say i will not be going back there, i have 7 of the top 10 scores (go by " rear end" around these parts) but you can have the other 3, I'm done

old things eh?

Wonder where you get the old things from...

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ghosTTy

one time i ordered a pizza and I went out back to smoke a joint and he must have arrived just as I did it because he was waiting for 10 minutes out in the cold furiously ringing my bell. i gave him like a 30% tip but he was still so pissed at me. now every time i try to call that place i get a busy tone so I have to borrow someone elses phone to order. i saw that same pizza guy the next time i ordered and he was overly friendly and stopped me for 5 minutes to tell me stories about how he lived down the street and knows the neighbourhood really well. i am really paranoid about that pizza man

----------------

DinosaurDavid

Froody
I think I order from my local pizza place too much. The guy pulls up on my drive, honks his horn, rolls down the window and we kinda do this thing where I lean out of my front door, and he leans out of his window, and neither of us want to set foot outside. The dominos guy parks across the street and walks up... but this guy. Doesn't even get out the car. Also he calls me 'Boss'. I'm not your boss man, don't think like that

Grass Effect

DinosaurDavid posted:

I think I order from my local pizza place too much. The guy pulls up on my drive, honks his horn, rolls down the window and we kinda do this thing where I lean out of my front door, and he leans out of his window, and neither of us want to set foot outside. The dominos guy parks across the street and walks up... but this guy. Doesn't even get out the car. Also he calls me 'Boss'. I'm not your boss man, don't think like that

that sounds like an uncomfortable situation to be in. if I were you, I would wait a month and hopefully a fresh new delivery guy will be there and a more forward kind of person.

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

DinosaurDavid posted:

what a milk ape

----------------

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
anybody who calls you "boss" is bad news bears

Lock

hardcore sound gets you hypah

WetNightmare posted:

what a milk ape

*needlescratch*

https://giant.gfycat.com/ThoseAcrobaticCapybara.webm
so much love to vanisher for the winter '21 sig!

huge love to Tiny Myers for the fall '21 sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mac Tonight

aw yeah tahts it man

ron color posted:

pizzaguy: one pizzapie, comin up. i made a working copy of the sex helmet from demolition man

• Locked thread